Hellish Training and Entrance Exam

As Y/n was heading home he was looking at the strange book that just appeared. He had already talked with Izumi and All Might about her reciving her quirk and helping him train with sword fighting. But Y/n still wanted to know about the book. He had made it to his neighborhood as he was suddenly knocked out of his trance when he sensed a dark aura. He looked up and saw that he was near his house and knew that his mother was angry.

Y/n:Uh Oh. Did she see what happened? In that case I'll just sneak in through my window.

He said and went around and jumped to his window and opened it as he had sat on his desk chair and exhaled. He then opened his book and saw it contained weird writing.

Y/n:What is this I can't understand this writing what kind of chicken scratch is this?

He said as his room door bursted oped and he looked at it with fear and saw who was there. A dark figure with red eyes and a razor like grin.

Layra:Y/n.....What the hell were you doing?!

She screamed as dark energy went around his room as he held his hands up and squinted his eyes.

Y/n:I-I'm sorry but I couldn't just leave her when she looked at me like that!

Layra:....Her? There's a her?!

She asks excitedly as she gets in his face completely forgetting she was angry.

Layra:Who is this she?!

Y/n:S-She's Katsuki Bakugo remember?

Layra:Oh her? She was with that other girl as well? Izumi Midoriya right?

Y/n:Yes it was those two there.

Layra:Oh well you did save that girl and defeat the villan so I guess I'll lessen your punishment.

Y/n:Which will be-

He was interrupted from a punch to his head making him hold his head in pain.

Y/n:OOOWWW!

Layra:The hell were you thinking putting yourself in danger! Don't you kniw how worried I was and the fact that you were even injured during that as well is unacceptable! Okay now let me see it.

Y/n:S-See what?

Layra:Your sword. You got it right?

Y/n:Oh yeah that's the thing. I don't know how I did it. But the feeling I remember was that it weighed a ton.

Layra:Well you're going to have to build up your muscle to be able to hold them then.

Y/n:Yeah but this book has some strange writing. I can't understand it.

He said handing it to her as she grabbed it and looked at it. Her eyes traced it like she was reading it.

Layra:Well there is a reason you can't read it. This book is from ten centuries ago and no one has been using this language. Luckily your amazing mother can read all languages.

Y/n:The benifit of having a mother who knows all languages you pick up a few, so can you teach me to read it?

Layra:Yes but first you need to summon your sword.

Y/n:Okay let's try this.

He said getting a sense to attack and the handle popped out and when he grabbed it he pulled it out from the book.

Y/n:Awesome! So can you teach me to read it?

Layra:Yes I will. You have ten months until the entrance exam and I can teach you in about half a month. The rest of the time will have to train in sword fighting and body training.