Hero Names and Internships

It was the a few days after the Sports Festival and everyone was heading to school as Y/n was heading out with Lily.

Y/n:Hey where is Mom?

Lily:I dunno. She wasn't there when I woke up with you. Maybe hero work was extra long.

Y/n:Maybe.

He said as they were taking the train and Y/n felt someone staring at him.

Y/n:Lily is someone starring at me?

He said as she turned around to see a girl with blonde air in two messy buns.

Lily:Yeah I think she likes you.

Y/n:Well whatever.

He said as he felt a lot of bloodlust coming from that direction making him shiver a bit.

Girl1:Excuse me?

He turned around and saw a different girl. She had black hair and green eyes. He didn't feel any bloodlust coming from her.

Y/n:Yeah?

Girl1:Are you Y/n Senju from the Sports Festival?

Y/n:Uh yeah.

He said as everyone began to get up and talk to him and soon found out that Lily was next to him and surround them and ask them questions about their quirk and a lot asked to see Y/n's Devil form. As they had gotten off they were walking to their destination when Y/n felt the bloodlust again.

Y/n:Hey Lily I need to check something really quick. Go on I'll catch up soon.

Lily:Okay.

She said and walked ahead as Y/n turned down an alley as the bloodlust followed him and grew stronger and stronger. He then grabbed a hand from behind him that was holding a knife.

Y/n:I thought someone was following me.

He saw the girl with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

Girl:Hey there I don't want much I just wanna see you bleed!

She said and pulled out another knife to stab him but he had caught her hand and forced her to the wall.

Y/n:What the hell is your problem?

He said as she smiled widely.

Girl:I'm Himiko Toga I thought you looked cute in the Sports Festival all injured. I want to make you even cuter now!

She said and bit his neck making him grunt as blood leaked out.

Y/n:Is she a villain?! Wait.....Is she sucking out my blood?!

He thought as he heard gulping noises from her. He pulled back and held nis neck. She licked her lips and smiled at him.

Toga:What a cute expression. I can't wait to taste more of you!

She said and readied to stab him but she couldn't move because she was frozen. Y/n looked at his right hand and saw that he had froze her.

Y/n:Woah. Guess since I wanted her to stop it worked.

He stood up and brushed his clothes from the dust and looked at her trying to break free.

Y/n:Hey I'm curious what's your quirk?

Toga:Why would I tell you?

Y/n:It's the least you could do since you were sucking my neck dry.

Toga:Well you froze me so I don't have to.

She said as Y/n lit his hand on fire and melted the ice surprising her.

Y/n:There I did you a favor now you owe me one.