one.

Well, this chapter is going to be very stressful and overwhelming, it includes a lot, including the suicide attempt. I will give you guys a heads up before we get into it just so you are prepared. Also just a heads up, Dream did do a face reveal in this story so I could easily work along with my plot :)

So without further adieu...
I present to you,
Streams.

"Stop it!! Ahhh, Dream please!!" George cheerfully yelled while running away from Dream during their livestream.

"Come here, George!" Dream wheezed out, chasing after George with his Diamond sword.

"Dream stop!!"

"AHAH YOU LOSER" Dream had yelled out after he had finally slain George.

George just sat in their gamer chair blushing and laughing as Dream had rambled on about how he always wins and that George would never have a chance of killing him. As Dream's laughter died down, he had noticed that George was now quiet.

"H-Hey, George, you good?" Dream stuttered out quietly, knowing that thousands of eyes were on him. George hadn't responded so he took that as a cue to end the stream.
"Well, since George is too busy sulking over his loss, I think that means it's time to end the stream!" He spoke out upon all of the viewers. After doing so, quickly said his goodbyes and thanked the last of the donators, then ended the stream.

"George..?" Dream asked once more, still no response. Hm, weird, maybe his mic stopped working.. he had thought to himself, then he spoke once more. "Here give me a second, I am going to call you on the phone really quick, hold on."

After Dream had hung up the discord call, to grab his phone, George sighed, knowing his last minutes were so close. While busy in his train of negative thoughts, he heard a unique chime to his phone.

Heatwaves, George had thought to themself. Heatwaves was Dream's favorite song and ever since George found out, he had obsessed over it, days later adding it to Dream's ringtone.

George glanced over seeing that it had been a face-time request by "Clay <33" the name George had for Clay's contact ever since he had known he was madly in love. They sighed knowing that they would have to answer otherwise Clay might get worried. He quickly picked up the phone, answering, and turning off the camera, as his eyes were puffy and he couldn't allow the other to realize.

"Y-yes?" George stuttered quietly into his phone.

"Hey, are you alright?" Clay spoke out, slightly louder than he meant too.

"Yes, I am fine, why?" they quickly responded before they would choke up.

"Well, you seemed distant the whole stream and then near the end you just stopped speaking, I thought your mic may have cut out, but I wasn't sure so I quickly ended the stream to talk to you if anything was up" the blonde had explained.

"Oh, yeah I am okay, just.. just tired that's all."

"Oh, well you should probably get some rest." Clay said, secretly knowing that George wasn't fully telling the truth. Why can't he just speak to me? he thought to himself but didn't bother trying to get George to talk about their feelings, as they would deny anyways and to be frank he didn't want to fight.