three.

I am adding a few new trigger warnings as the story goes along and this new one is eating disorder, it takes place with George, I am so sorry George, they seem to be getting all the sad shit stg but don't worry I have problems for other characters also, anyways, are you ready for chapter three? yeah me neither:)

So without further adieu..
I present to you,
Finally.

George had been slightly resting their eyes when they heard a slight knock at their door, he had thought it was just Karl, as she had went to use the bathroom earlier. To his shock it had actually been someone else.

"C-clay?" George stuttered out, his face was mixed with many emotions, confusion mainly, due to the fact that they weren't one-hundred percent sure if they were awake or not, but then, realization hit.

"Clay! Oh my god, Clay!!" George quickly stumbled out of his bed, tripping over the cords connected to him and falling onto his ares. They had been unaware that they couldn't walk due to all of the morphine the nurses had injected them with.

Once Clay saw George falling, he quickly ran over attempting to hold them up, but failed miserably.

"Oh my god, George!! Are you okay?" Clay now had a worried look wiped across his face, at this, George burst out into many giggles.

"Yes, I am." They had now been tearing up, so they added to that, "Not physically, but emotionally, I am getting there, especially since you are now here." He said with a smile and before he knew it they were being lifted off the ground and brought back to their bed. He is so warm. George had thought to themself.

Clay was now watching him after setting them down on the bed, with a grin on his face, as he slowly walked backward to sit in a seat that had been in the room. George didn't like this, thinking, No I need more, more of his warmth, so at this they grabbed Clay's wrist and quietly said,

"Lay with me?" George was staring into Clay's deep green eyes, even though they had looked more of a piss yellow to him. he still loved them no matter what though and could stare into them for eternity.

Clay had been slightly shocked by this request but didn't need to be told twice, he crawled into the bed, waiting for George to scoot over. He pulled the duvet over the two, and faced George's way, they had been only inches away from each theme.

Once the two were settled he let out with a tiny giggle, "Hey."

George responded with red ears and rose colored cheeks, "Hi, Clay."

They look so much better up close, Clay had thought to himself. "I am so fucking glad you are okay."

At this George smiled, replying, "Me too, I am so sorry, I should have never done what I d-" George had started to tear up, stuttering along his sentences, Clay had noticed, so he took action, grabbing George's hand and rubbing the surface with circular motions, gently squeezing the tiny soft hand.

"George be quiet, it's okay. You felt you had no other options, and that's okay. You made a mistake, everyone does once in awhile, and you have realized it. I am beyond proud of you, I am so glad that you are okay." George felt a prick in their eyes, they were about to shed a tear, so to get that thought off his mind he did something. He may regret it in the future, but they could just blame it on the drugs.