character updates.

Hey guys! Guess what I decided I wanted to do :)))) ADD A BUNCH OF NEW CHARACTERS WOOOOO
okay so i posted on my snapchat for others to swipe up with their names, pronouns and sexuality so they could be added to this story if they would like and I already have a bunch of requests, now I can't add too many people so I think I'm going to limit the amount, but yeah you get my point. I'm going to now inform you guys on the new characters and parts of their past.

These characters are all met by George and Clay while going to the therapy group that Wilbur recommended so they might not pop up for a few chapters, please work with me. This friend group likes to refer to themselves as " The Outcasts" you will see why in a bit, anyways let's get into it :)

Elle is openly lesbian and uses she/they pronouns
-we already know about her though

Ava is openly bisexual and uses she/they pronouns

Ash is openly bisexual and uses he/they pronouns

Roe is openly gay and uses he/him pronouns

Ivadene is openly lesbian and uses she/they pronouns

Malyna is openly pansexual and uses she/they pronouns

Jordan is openly bisexual and uses she/her pronouns

OKAY WOW!! I was working on typing in the requests and I already have so many requests, god it's so gay also lmfaooo I love this, literally the only straight person in this story is tommyinnit 😭🤚🏻 sorry I just can't imagine him being gay or anything like that yk, he reminds me of "the boys" but like obviously way better and a pretty swaggy dude.

Anyways let's get into the background of this friend group, most of them are actually dating or have a crush on eachother but we can talk about that later :P

Uh so I'm writing through rn and I was originally going to have about eleven or twelve people in this friend group but I literally am not capable of remembering this many people, as there are also George, Clay, Nick, Karl, Darryl, and Zak. I would have those many people but it's just too difficult, especially if they are constant characters in the story, I hope this isn't too disappointing to the others who applied, I'm sorry :/

Seven years back the group met at a therapy group and since then they had become best friend, famously naming themselves "The Outcasts" as they had never really been liked nor viewed as "popular" people, but overtime they would grow to be known all through the world.

As the years went on, some people in the group grew to fall in love with eachother, for example Elle and Ava who have been dating for about three years. They had known eachother since they were about eleven, having had their ups and downs, but overall they truly do love eachother.

Next we have Ash and Roe, they were friends for the longest, falling in love the quickest. They have been dating for five years.

Not to mention, Ash is the reason the band was brought together. Did I mention they are in a band? Yeah, that's right A FUCKING GAY BAND!!!

Anyways, let's continue.. Ivadene and Malyna are basically star crossed lovers as well, Ivadene was originally from the France but when their mother passed, their father had decided it would be best for a change, that's where she met the other.

Next, there's Jordan. She is I guess the reason the band started? I will be adding more information once I figure it out :)

At a young age the group met in a therapy session, although mainly skipping the sessions to hang out in Jordan's garage. There had been plenty of musical equipment in that garage, which the group soon took a liking to.

At first, the they had only wanted to mess around and learn a few songs, but over time they did truly grow to love the hobby, publishing a few songs on youtube around the young ages of fifteen and sixteen, then getting signed to a record label around seventeen. None of them had ever expected to get this far, as they had just been mentally ill teenagers being forced to get help.

Now, they were all adults. Around the ages of nineteen and twenty to be precise. It truly is a miracle how they all had just happened to meet that day, which now seems so far away. Even though they had now been successful and doing much better then before, Elle wasn't. They still secretly went to the therapy sessions, with Wilbur, her friend.

Elle's life has been difficult ever since she was a child, her dad had left the family while she was only five. Their mom then fell down into a deep hole of pain and misery causing her to kill herself. After that, the child was forced to go live with their grandparents, then shortly after being forced to start therapy, even at such a young, young age. The first time the child had went to therapy was with her best friend, Ava, at the age of eleven.

Ash and Roe however, have surprisingly known eachother longer, since birth to be frank. The only reason the two had ever started going to therapy was because of the fact that their parents were worried about them, as they had never interacted with anyone besides eachother. This was technically just an attempt to get the two to open up about their feelings. Now the pair was finally happy and more successful than ever and their parent's couldn't be prouder.

1,185 words
_________________________________

Please this is so confusing holy shit, I don't know why I'm even casting knew people because I suck at that but whatever, I will get more comfortable along the way.

So uhhh basically to sum things up, the group have been friends for about seven years after all had met up in a therapy group, Elle and Ava have been best friends for seven years, but have known eachother since twelve, Elle had to move in with their grandparents after both of their parents left them. Not cool parents. Then there's Ash and Roe who have known eachother since birth, also the only reason they were sent to therapy is because their parents were concerned, hmm fun, anyways then there's Ivadene and Malyna, Ivadene moved from France to the UK after their mother passed. That's where she met Malyna, they had been best friend ever since they were around ten, Malyna going to group therapy only to support Ivadene. Last but not least, there is Jordan. She was sent to therapy because of her eating disorder and depression.

Okay well I hope that summed it up a bit, I hope you guys like the new characters, I will get more into their backgrounds as the book goes on so be patient with me. I will now be starting the idk sixth? chapter now. It won't be out for a few hours though, so work with me here :)