six.

This chapter is going to include part of Darryls background, fun am I right, I'm also going to give them loads of trauma but as I was saying, it will also include the boys moving to the UK. It will start out with Clay and George getting ready to go back to Florida to pack and do what people do. Now this title will go somewhere, but Im not going to spoil you guys any further ;)

So without further adieu...
I present to you,
Manipulation.

"Okay, so basically what your telling me is that you don't want me to move to England??" Clay spoke, with a muffled voice through the line of the phone, impatiently waiting for a response.

"Yes, Clay. That is exactly what I mean. It will make you look bad. You don't actually have feelings for this boy do you? Come on, son, there's no way you are that blatantly idiotic." The voice had spoken, giving a few seconds for Clay to respond,

"Look, Chris you aren't my fucking parent, you do not have a say in what I do." Clay spat.

"Oh, but I do. You remember that contract you signed? Yeah, the one that gives me all control on what you do with your life until your twenty-five?"
Chris spat back in an intoxicating tone, then continuing,

"Well, you aren't twenty-five until, hmm, let me see four maybe three years from now? Isn't that right Clay? You're parents hired me for a reason, you foolishly agreed." The man paused for a second, allowing Clay to grimace to himself, then continuing once again, "Look, I'm here to help you with your profile in the public eye and moving in with George is just going to damage your reputation, you don't want to actually live with that faggot do you?" He questioned in a strict voice, allowing a few seconds for Clay to respond.

"Don't ever speak about them like that again." Clay spat through gritting teeth, "If anything, the fans will be glad George and I are moving in together..."
He paused for a second, trying to collect his words then continuing, "And even if they didn't, I wouldn't give a single fuck."

"Well, I would, and you should too."

"I wasn't fucking done speaking, Chris." He heard a scoff across the line, but decided to continue anyways, "I wouldn't give a single fuck because George is much more important than publicity ever will be, to me." There had been a five, long, second pause before the man on the other side of the line responded,

"You're going to fucking regret this you son of a bitch, I will always be more powerful than you are!!"
Then, the phone went quiet, leaving the small buzzing of the dial tone ringing through Clay's ear.

"Fucking dick." Clay whispered, much too loudly though as George had just been walking into the room to ask,

"Hey, who were you talking to?" The concerned tone softly echoed through the room, seeing that Clay had been pinching his brows and rubbing his forehead with a stressed look.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were in the shower." Clay replied,

"No.. I got out like thirty minutes ago, is everything okay? You look stressed." George said, walking over the the slouched man, and placing a small, soft hand on the others, rubbing circular motions into the freckled skin.

"Yeah, it was Chris. Remember that dickwad I told you about? The one who was hired to make me gain publicity? The one that my parents had been dumb enough to sign?"