foreword/copyright.

Copyright © 2021

You Led My Heart

All Rights Reserved.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THE FOLLOWING

foreword:

This is labeled as a DNF fan-fiction but it is not strictly about the ship. It is mainly about what it is like to deal with mental illness. sexual assault, eating disorders, manipulation, grief, self-love, acceptance, and character development.

It also includes a few other ships:
-Karlnap
-Skephalo

I also do use the characters real names in this story, if one of them ask me to use their online name PERSONALLY, I will.

None of the stuff I write in this story actually portrays to the IRL people, besides the aspect of publicity. But I do not write much of that as the chapters go on. It is more of a "personal life" type story.

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS OF AGE AND I WILL NOT BE WRITING NSFW ABOUT ANYONE WHO HAS SAID THAT THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT

Here are a few more things I would like to say:

1. I highly advise for you to not read this if any of the following make you uncomfortable. Please skip over the trigger warning sections if you feel as if it would affect your mental health. My writing IS NOT worth you relapsing/falling into a depressive state/having flashbacks of hard times/ect. You are much more important than that.

|TRIGGER WARNINGS|
~self harm
~panic attacks
~suicide attempts
~rape
~sexual assault
~drugging
~homophobia
~blasphemy (ex. "oh my god")
~emotional/physical abuse
~manipulation
~smut/nsfw
~strong language
~eating disorder
~use of alcohol/drugs
~depiction of gore
~character death (no main characters)
~dissociation??
-i'm pretty sure that's how i should refer to it.

I may not be including everything listed as I haven't even started writing yet so I will frequently update this list if I decide to add more or take off certain subjects.

2. I try my best to upload every Sunday and Thursday. It is very difficult for me to upload on schedule as I do tend to struggle with my motivation and mentality at times but I do try my best. Please be patient with me. Most of my chapters will be rather long as well so that will extend the waiting period if needed. I do update in the "Conversations" area frequently to inform others, though.

update: At the moment I am just going to stick to uploading at least once a week, usually on Sunday or early Monday, depending on the length of my chapters. I have been extending each chapter recently, so it takes much longer to write as my newest chapters have ranged from 7k-12k words.

3. I do NOT approve of my work being posted or directly copied into your own story. And I don't approve of translations either. If I decide to change my mind in the future, I will post the ones I do approve of on my profile.

4. If any translations do happen to exist out there that aren't added to a list I may make in the future, I have not approved of them.

5. Should you read a translation (of You Led My Heart or any other story I may post in the future,) please be mindful of the work that goes into translating. These writers cannot be expected to post the minute I upload. But like I have said, I do not plan on allowing any translations in the near future.

6. This story does not correlate to the DreamSMP at all. I do use the ships of course, I don't genuinely ship them in real life, but I do think their friendships are cute. Not everything in this book will be direct toward the IRL people, like appearances, relationships, age, years of friendship, mental illness, ect. I have changed it ever so slightly to suit my own narrative.

7. I don't like my book being strictly called a fanfiction as it's not necessarily that, but more about my own personal experiences put onto characters. I use this story as a way to open up in so many ways. I don't mind if you refer to it as a fanfiction but just know that is not necessarily how it was perceived to be. I do not correlate these characters with the IRL people either. When I am talking about my book to others I will be using the names I use in this book.

Ex:
I will use "Clay" instead of "Dream"

I do NOT use their IRL names in ANY other situation besides talking about my book, so please do not assume that.

8. Also just a reminder that this is fictional; not everything will be strictly adhere to canon.

9. I will be adding A/Ns at the beginning and end of every story. It is not strictly necessary to read these, as it is usually just me "talking" about my day, not even actually. But yeah, you do not have to read it.

10. I will be including word count at the end of every chapter. My chapters usually range from 3k to 7k words. Currently as I am writing this, my longest chapter is 12.4k words. I usually do not write such a large amount but when I do, expect me to only upload once that week, as I need a break after so much.

11. Please do not hate on me or anyone who does enjoy this book. I work very hard to make others happy. Do not point out my typos, do not point out the way I write, do not point out anything about me as a person. I am aware I do post my socials on this account but that does not give you the right to come for me because of the way I look, how old I am, ect.

12. I don't mind the age of people who read this but please don't point it out either. Reading triggering subjects at a young age does not make you "more mature." We are all here to just enjoy the story. Please don't judge others for their ages as well, I do not mind how old you are but I'd prefer 14+ If you are younger than that, I don't care all too much but please keep in mind I do discuss many triggering topics in this book.

13. I am perfectly fine with people posting my work on to platforms like tiktok/insta/twitter/ect. But please mention me. Either directly put my username from the app or put my username from this account. Either works for me.

tiktok: suulfy
insta: suulfywastaken
twitter: isIeofdream (capital i not an L)

14. I do have an ao3 account, my username is dnfcure for any of those interested in checking me out over there !! :]

I'm done now. Enjoy the story!!