Chapter Ten

Mikan's Pov:

It was 5:30pm and I was finishing up my dinner. Today we had chicken strips, mash potatoes, and spinach. I was sitting next to Miss Saionji and she was telling me about how she got the bruises. She says that two boys tried to sexually harass her so she had to beat them up. She also told me that she won the fight and that the boys got expelled when she told the principal what happened. When she finished telling me the story I was angry. I didn't want people harassing my Saionji. And if those boys or anyone else try to take advantage of her again I'll make them pay. "I hope those pricks get what they deserve." She blurted out. "Y-Yeah I hope so too." I said back. When we finished our dinner we headed up to the third floor and near our rooms. I was about to walk inside my room but I wanted to make sure Miss Saionji was okay. So I went up towards her before she walked inside her room. "M-Miss Saionji." I said while tapping her on the shoulder. "What?" She asked. "Are you sure you're okay?" I replied. "Ugh!" "I'm fine Tsumiki!" "Now go to your room and don't knock on my door for the rest of the day!" She then slammed the door in my face. I walked over to my room and walked inside. I shut the door and grabbed my diary from the drawer.

September 3, 2008

Dear diary,

Today was a good day. Me and Miss Saionji spent most of the day together. When we were in World History class I noticed that she was staring at me while blushing. I thought she looked extremely cute. So I gave her a smile. Whenever I smile at her, she blushes. That's why I do it to her. To see that cute red face she makes. When she came to my room after school was over, she had bruises and one scratch on her body. So I gave her two ice packs and a white bandage. She says I'm really useful now. And I was HAPPY about that. But when she told me how she got those two bruises and that scratch, I got very angry. She said that two boys tried to sexually harass her. Even though she won the fight, I didn't like the fact that someone tried to take advantage of my Saionji. If anyone ever tries to take advantage or hurt my Saionji while I'm around, I'll make them pay. Anyways, my day was okay overall. And I'm ready for whatever happens tomorrow.

From, Tsumiki

I shut my diary and put it back in the drawer. It was 5:45pm now. I was really tired so I got under the covers and went to sleep.