Chapter Four

Hiyoko's Pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6:00am. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got once I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed out of my pajamas and into my kimono. I struggled to tie the green part. I always have ever since I was younger. But someone was always there to help me. My grandmother helped me tie it before I left for Hope's Peak Academy. Now, there's no one to help. "Ugh." "Forget this stupid thing." I said to myself. I took off my the kimono and threw it on the bed. I put on my school outfit which was a white button up shirt, a brown skirt, and a red tie. I then put on some white socks and slipped on my black school shoes. I left my room walked down the stairs. I wanted to see that purple haired girl again so I could mess with her. I always liked picking on people. It was like a hobby for me. And it was fun. I hopped down the last step and turned the corner towards room 116 where the gym was. To no surprise, the purple haired girl was there. "Hey idiot!" "What do you think your doing up so early?!" I hollered at her. "huh?" "Oh it's you." "T-The kimono girl." She said with a small smile as walked towards her. "WIPE THAT UGLY SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!" "MY NAME IS HIYOKO SAIONJI!" "BUT THAT'S MISS SAIONJI TO YOU!" I yelled at. I thought it was time for her to finally respect her superiors. "I-I APOLOGIZE!" I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN MISS SAIONJI!" She said with a scared and upset look. "Tch." "Good." "Its about time you learn some respect " I replied. "What's your name idiot?" "M-Mikan Tsumiki." She said. "Ha!" "What a stupid name." "What's your ultimate?" I asked. "Ultimate N-Nurse." She replied. "Well, I'm the ultimate traditional dancer." "It's much better than your stupid ultimate." I said confidently. "I-I guess it is." She said in a low voice. As I kept looking at her i started to notice some of the features she had. Mostly her hair. "Why is your hair so messed up?" I asked while touching her hair. "C-Can you please not touch my hair?" She said. "Shut up!" "I can do whatever I want when I want!" "Got it?!" I yelled back. "Y-Yes Miss Saionji!" "I understand!" She replied. I kept on messing and pulling her hair. Her hair was actually quite soft. But of course I didn't want to say that out loud. After a few minutes passed I let go of her hair and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 6:30am now. Me and Mikan sat and talked for what seemed like forever. I didn't want to talk to her, but I gave in since nobody else was up yet. Hours went by and it was now 9:30am. "M-Miss Saionji?" Mikan asked hesitantly. "What?" I said annoyed. "A-Are you sure you don't want a bandaid for that scare I gave you yesterday?" She said. "I told you, I don't want your stupid bandaid." I replied aggravated that she asked me a second time. "Ok." "Just making sure." She said with a smile. "Look, don't worry about me ok." "I can handle myself." I said with a sigh. "O-Ok." "I won't." She replied with another smile. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor for another thirty minutes in silence. That's when I saw a whole bunch of other students ran down the stairs and near the gym. 'They must've forgot about the meeting.' I thought to myself. I looked at the clock again and it was 10:05am now. "Shouldn't w-we be in the gym by now?" Mikan asked. "Tch." "Duh." I told her. I then saw a women with pink and white hair walk in between me and the rest of the students. She was short and was wearing a white button up shirt with a pink skirt and tie. "I am very sorry I'm late everyone." I had some paperwork to finish before I could start the meeting." "Now, let's get started." She said while opening the gym doors.