Chapter Eleven

Hiyoko's Pov:

I slammed the door in Tsumiki's face and changed into my pajamas. I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. All I could think about was Tsumiki. They way her skin, hair, and eyes glowed in the sunlight made my heart skip two beats. Her smile makes me feel weak at the knees. In a good way. The way her hands touch my skin makes my stomach fill with butterflies. I know this feeling is probably love, but I don't want to love her. My grandmother would scold me if she found out I was dating some as pathetic and naive as Tsumiki. Yes, being around her does have it's benefits. Such as going to her for injuries, but that's all. My  grandmother says that love is useless. And my grandmother is always right. So she is obviously right about this. At least.... I think she is. Besides, Tsumiki is nothing to me anyway. It'd be stupid to date someone like her. So I just need to wait for these feelings to go away. My mind suddenly drifted to the thought of her diary. 'What was inside it?' 'Does she write about me?' I asked myself. I know I shouldn't be noisy, but I was just so curious. Then I came up with a little plan. Ms. Usami told us that were going to have a writing project with a partner. If I get paired up with Tsumiki, I'll just her I want to work in her room. Then I'll tell her to go get me something, and search for her diary while she's gone. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00pm. I shut my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.