Chapter Fourty

Hiyoko's pov:

Today was the last day of spring break before we went home. Me and Mikan had so much fun together. And my grandmother is starting to like her too. I couldn't wait to spend more time with her over the summer. We were both packing our suitcases to go back to the school. Soon, we were finally done. "I really don't feel like going back to school." "I just wanna stay home." I said in annoyance. "Me too." "Its great that I'm living with you now though." I blushed at the thought of us living together. It made me so happy. "Yeah." "It is great." We both laid down on my bed side by side. "Hiyoko.... t-there's something I need to tell you." Mikan nervously said. "Yeah?" I replied. "I....I-I..." is all she could get out. She was blushing like crazy too. "Mikan, it's okay." "There's nothing you could say that would make me leave you." "Now just tell me." She then took a deep breath and stopped blushing. "Hiyoko, I have-" Just then my grandmother came bursting through the door. "I HEARD EVERYTHING!" "SO DON'T LIE TO ME WHEN I ASK WHAT IM ABOUT TO ASK HIYOKO!" She then ran stomped over to me, grabbed my arm, and yanked me out of the my room. I had many questions. But I knew not to ask them. Me talking would only make the situation worse. We stopped walking when we reached my grandmother's room. She slammed the door shut and pushed me on her bed. "Sit up." She hissed. I immediately sat up straight and stared down at my lap. "Hiyoko I'm only going to ask this question once." "When I do you better be honest with me." "Understand?" She said in her intimidating voice. "Y-Yes grandma." She stepped closer towards me. She was basically hovering over me now. And I was more scared then ever. I hated being afraid of my grandma. "Hiyoko, are you a lesbian?"