Chapter Fourty Seven

Hiyoko's Pov:

I'm backstage waiting to perform. I'm the last person to go. Which made this wait more anxious than it already was. When the contests starts the're gonna be thirty people that will perform. I couldn't wait for dad to be proud of me. But most of all, I couldn't wait to show Mikan the second part of my dance. You see, when I was practicing in front of her, I didn't show her the whole thing. I wanted to see her raw reaction to the second part. I know she's gonna love it. I just couldn't wait.

*time skip

Mikan's Pov:

Hours passed. We've already seen Twenty nine people go. I couldn't wait to see Hiyoko. "Alright everyone, our last person is about to perform. Next up, Hiyoko Saionji!" Everbody cheered. But they weren't as excited as I was. I could tell. Suddenly, the lights went dim. My heart was practically beating out of my chest now. I just couldn't contain my exhilaration. The stage lights came on. And there she was. Hiyoko Saionji, the glamorous dancer I ment oh so many months ago. The girl I didn't know I would love more than anything. She started to dance slowly. I watched her every move. It was mesmerizing. Then, her movements became faster and faster. I was in awe. Her hips, legs, arms, everything was absolutely hypnotizing. I couldn't break my gaze. I didn't want to. But I knew her dance wouldn't last long. Which kind of upset me. Soon, the lights went dim again. And her dance was over. Me and Mr. Saionji were about to get up, but the stage lights came back on. And Hiyoko was still on the stage. We both sat back down confused. I looked back at the stage, and what I saw captivated me. What I saw was an enormous picture of me. On it was every word a woman would wish to be called. Hiyoko started doing this beautiful new dance around the picture. Everything about this made my body fill with joy. Then I did something I never thought I thought I would do in my 14 years living on this earth. I got up, ran on stage and ran up to Hiyoko. Of course she looked confused. My nerves were running high. I was thrilled but full of fear at the same time. "M-Mikan what are you doing." She asked while looking at the audience. I didn't bother looking at them. They weren't important right now. "I came up here for this." I then grabbed her chin and kissed her. I felt like I was kissing her for an eternity; but it was only for a few moments. Her luscious lips were so soft. And her kissing back made the moment better.
We then pulled away from each other to catch our breathe. "Hiyoko, I love you." I've loved you since the first day I ment you." I finally said it. I finally said the words I was dying to say for so long. "I...love you to Mikan." Those words made me grin. I was grinning so hard I looked like a total idiot. "THATS MY GIRL!!!" Mr. Saionji cheered. We both started laughing loudly. Soon, the crowd started cheering for us as well. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't. I'm glad it wasn't.