Chapter Thirty Five

Hiyoko's pov:

I regret it. I regret saying that. Why'd I mess it up. I need to just tell her after my dance competition. Not now. I know now seemed like the perfect time. But I just wasn't ready yet. I don't even know why I said it. Maybe I was just in the moment I guess. "Yeah Hiyoko?" Mikan said interrupting my thoughts. "Oh, don't worry about it." "It was nothing important." I responded. She then looked away a little confused. But she got over it after a couple of minutes. When the ferris wheel finally stopped, we got off and headed back to the school. While we were walking me and Mikan talked about almost everything we could think of. It was a great conversation. I always loved talking to her. Her beautiful voice made all other noises stop. I loved it. When we reached the school we walked inside and headed for our rooms. When I saw Mikan about to walk inside her room I felt the urge to hold her again. "Mikan wait." I said loud enough so she could her me. She quickly turned around and I walked up to her. Giving her a warm hug full of appreciation and love that she didn't know I had for her yet. "Thank you for going out with me today." "I really appreciate it." I said with a smile. It took her minute to hug me back. But when she did fireworks went off in my belly. Which happened every time she hugged me. I eventually let go and walked back to my bedroom door. I heard Mikan's door open and close. So I went inside my room and shut the door. Now, all I could think about was her. Her gorgeous pearly white smile, her beautiful purple eyes, her luscious purple hair, her pretty pink lips. Everything about her amazed me. I wondered how a beyond lovely girl like her could exist on earth. Of course I would never admit that to her in the beginning when we first met. I don't know why, but I always wanted to hate her. Back then, I didn't want my love for her. I wanted it to disappear and never come back. I thought my feelings for her were bad. Like a sin almost. But now, I don't want them to go away. Ever. Because with Mikan, I'm truly happy. And having that leave me would make me become broken. I know that for a fact. No matter what anyone says or does, my love for that girl will never go away.