Chapter Fourty Two

Hiyoko's pov:

Me and Mikan were on our way back to the school. I was still nervous about the whole thing. What will my grandma of she finds me? What will she do to me? "Stop worrying." "Everything's going to be fine." Mikan said ending my worrisome thoughts. "How'd know I was worried?" I asked. "I could see it on your face." She replied. "Oh..." is all I could say. I didn't even know she knew me that well. But I guess she does.

***

We finally arrived at the school. I was I  my room unpacking all of my things. I was in the middle of unpacking when I saw that there was a letter on my bed. I picked it up and opened it. When I saw who it was from, I was overjoyed. It was from my dad. I quickly opened it so I could read it.

Dear Hiyoko,

I know you haven't heard from me in a really long time. But I just want you to know that I still love you and will always love you no matter what. Anyways, I want you to come live with me. Your grandmother told me that you had a friend who would be going on trial in a few days. So I thought it would be the perfect time to do this. By the way, I hope that friend of yours is a good one. I'm glad your even making friends. Besides that, take some time to consider it. Remember, you don't have to live with me if you don't want to. Nobody's forcing you to. I hope you're doing well.

Love, Your dearest dad ♡♡♡

I loved my dad so much. Of course I'm going to go live with him since I already told Mikan we would be. It would be stupid not to. I wouldn't know where else to go. Because I'm definitely not going back to my grandmother's house. And I'm not old enough to live on my own yet. So that's out of the question. So the only reasonable way to go is to live with my dad. I loved the thought of just me, Mikan, and my dad living together.