Chapter Fourteen

Mikan's Pov:

I finished my dinner and was walking up the stairs to the third floor. Miss Saionji didn't come to dinner so I decided to knock on her door to make sure she was okay. I reached the third floor and walked towards Miss Saionji's room. "M-Miss Saionji, are you okay?" I said while knocking. I tried her door nob and the door immediately opened. I opened the door gently and saw that she was fast asleep. She was wearing a white onesie and had those cute green cat hair clips in her hair. I thought she looked sweet. I smiled to myself and gently closed the door. I walked over to my room and walked inside. I was a little worried about Miss Saionji still. She had this shocked look on her face when I gave her the grape juice. 'Did she find something in my room that shocked her?' I asked myself. The only thing I could think of was....... my diary. But Miss Saionji would never go through my stuff or even worse read my diary, right? I shook off this thought and went to bed.

*time skip

We were all in our own rooms since classes were over for today. I finished writing the other two paragraphs of my essay. I couldn't stop thinking about Miss Saionji. And they weren't the usual joyful bright thoughts about her that made me smile. Today, I was thinking about whether she read my diary or not. She's given me a few hints that she has. Today I noticed that she's been giving me this weird look and she hasn't talked to me much. Whenever she did, it was either in a low voice or just a head nod. She didn't sit with me at breakfast or lunch either. She didn't even give me her homework yesterday or today. It was 4:55pm. So I decided to head downstairs for dinner. Mostly because I wanted to see if Miss Saionji was going to come downstairs for dinner. I left my room went to the first floor. I walked inside the lunch room and walked in line. Once I grabbed my food I sat at our usually spot. I got back up to see if she was in line, and she was. "Miss Saionji!" "Are you going to come sit with me?!" I said loudly. I knew she heard me because she blushed. Once she got her food she got out of line and walked in the other direction. I sighed and walked back to my seat. I finished my food and walked out of the dinner room. I got to the third floor and walked in my room. I laid down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.