Chapter Nine

Mikan's Pov:

When writing class was over I gathered all my things and went to my room. A minute after I got in a heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Miss Saionji standing there. "Here's my homework for today. "Make sure to have it done by the time I wake up tomorrow." "Ok?" She said with a demanding voice. "Yes Miss Saionji." I replied. She left and I shut the door behind her. All I had to do was her math, chemistry, and english homework. It didn't take me that long to complete. Once I was done I decided to go for another walk. I put on a white crop top and some Blue Jean's. I walked towards Miss Saionji's room to see if she wanted to go on the walk with me. I saw that her door was cracked open a little bit. So I took a peek inside. I saw that she was struggling to put on her orange and green kimono. I wanted to help her, but I knew she would probably yell and scream at me. So I just continue to walk down the hallway. Once I reached the main door I opened it walked out of the school. I walked towards the corner to get something to drink. When I walked inside the store I went to the juice aisle. I grabbed a bottle of apple juice and went up to the counter. I paid for my apple juice and walked out. I sat on a bench near the school so I wouldn't have to walk very far to go back. I started to drink my apple juice and looked up towards the sky. It was sunny outside and the air was warm. I always liked the warm weather. Flowers and bugs would come out every day when it was warm. And I really loved animals and flowers. I sat there for about an hour until I decided to head back to the school. Once I was in the building I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. I looked at the clock and it was 4:15pm. I heard someone knock at my door again. So I went to see who it was. I saw Miss Saionji with a bruise on her arm. I looked her up and down and she also had a bruise on her leg. "M-Miss Saionji!" "What happened?!" I shrieked. I was really concerned and confused. "Ugh." "Stop yelling and just help me already." She spat. She looked really annoyed with me when I asked her what happened. But I was still curious as to how it happened. Miss Saionji walked in and sat on my bed. I walked out and went to the nurses office to get two ice packs. When I got to the office I went to the freezer, grabbed the ice packs, and left. I walked back in my room and walked in the bathroom. I grabbed two long bandages from the cabinets. I closed the cabinets and walked towards Miss Saionji. I knelt down. "Could you lift your leg up please?" I asked her. She lifted her leg but with a major struggle. I knew it must've really hurt. I put the ice pack on her leg and wrapped the bandage around it tightly. I got up and then told her to lift up her arm. She did and I put the ice pack on it. I wrapped the bandage around it tightly and checked the rest of her body for anymore bruises. "How long will they take to heal?" Miss Saionji asked. "About two weeks." I responded while still checking her body. I spotted a medium sized scratch on her shoulder. "Stay right here." I went back into the bathroom and grabbed the alchohol, a white bandage big enough to cover up the scratch, and a rag. I walked back over to Miss Saionji and told her that she had a scratch on her back. "C-Could you lay down on your stomach for me?" I asked. She laid down and I poured the alchohol on her back. "OW!" She hollered. "Sorry Miss Saionji." I said. I wiped the dripping alchohol off of her and put the white bandage on her back. "All done." I chimed. I was happy to help Miss Saionji once again. I loved helping her. "Tch." "Looks like your not so useless after all." She retorted. "Thank you." I said while smiling. She started to blush as soon as I smiled. I thought she looked adorable. "DON'T GET ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY!" "YOUR STILL A SLUT!" She yelled. She ran out of my room and shut the door behind her. I didn't care that she yelled at me. I was just happy that she was all better thanks to me.