Chapter Fifteen

Mikan's Pov:

I woke up and went into the bathroom. It was 5:00am and I was hoping Miss Saionji would talk to me today. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done I walked out and changed into my school uniform. I left my room and walked towards Miss Saionji's door. I knocked three times, but no answer. "Miss Saionji!" "Are you in there?!" I said knocking once more. Still no response. I decided to just wait for her in the breakfast room. So I walked down to the first floor. I reached the breakfast room and waited in line. About 5 minutes later I finally got my breakfast. I walked towards our usual spot, but she never came. I was upset and worried now. 'Did she really read my diary?' 'Or did I do something else that made her mad?' I asked myself. I kept thinking and thinking, But nothing was my answer. I finished my breakfast and went to chemistry. The door was still locked since Mr. Monokuma wasn't there yet. So I just sat on the ground. I was still thinking about about why Miss Saionji was avoiding me. The only reason I keep coming up with is that she read my diary. Because then she would've found out that I was in lo- wait... maybe... Suddenly another thought came to mind. What if she was also in love with me and that's why she's so nervous to be around me. This thought eased my worry and also made me extremely happy. I was grinning so much you'd think I was a crazy person. Even though it may not be true and she might've not read my diary, I still have a chance at her love now. Time passed by and it was now 8:00am. I heard someone's footsteps come down the hallway. I turned around to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Miss Saionji.