Chapter 66: Special Training: Part 2

Kalasha was standing on a cliff side high above the massive battlefield below where the special training session was currently happening

Since the session started he remained by himself, however, three teachers, Ozpin, Sirzechs, and Whis all appeared before him, Kalasha noticed their presence in an instant as he looked back to them

Kalasha: Whis, Ozpin, Sirzechs. Is there something you need?

Ozpin: There is something we need to discuss with you while you're here alone. It's very important.

Kalasha then turned around, redirecting his focus onto the three of them and looking at them with concern in his eyes

Whis: Recent Reports show that there have been reports of...something...in several areas nearby.

Kalasha: Okay, we will simply have some of our best students track it down.

Sirzechs: That's the thing...we're not quite sure if they are living organism, or anything at all for that matter, these reports only address it as "Something"...

Ozpin: From strange events to sightings of a strange creature, the only way we are able to determine that they are connected to the same entity is through the physical report sheets...

Ozpin then handed the sheets over to Kalasha who began to inspect them, all of them featuring different events that seemed to have nothing in common, however, there was one thing they all shared, which was a large symbol marked by blood on a random spot on the paper

Kalasha: What is this...?

Whis: We aren't very sure if that either. The only thing we know is that they are all marked by the exact same substance sample of blood.

Ozpin: And here's the most frightening part...

This remark by Ozpin immediately gained Kalasha's attention as Ozpin looked down with an anxious look on his face, almost as if he was afraid to say it

Ozpin: One Report in particular by an elderly man, he told us that he spotted "Him" on the scene. However, whatever this entity is, "He" doesn't want anything to do with it, because the moment it started it's thing, "He" fled the scene immediately, not even looking back.

Sirzechs: And we have physical proof of the sighting.

Sirzechs handed him a small little picture to which he then took a look, he recognized who he saw almost before he even saw the picture itself, it was definitely "Him"

Kalasha: Yes, That's "Him" alright. And you're saying this entity struck fear into "Him"...?

Whis: Indeed, he certainly knows whatever this thing is, and is clearly quite the threat of it inspires fear into even "Him".

Kalasha: I see...It would be foolish to send any students to investigate alone, we shall go with them too, I will inform Y/N and the others once the training session is complete.

Whis gave a small nod of approval as they all disappeared and warped back to HOH, Kalasha began to grow horrified just thinking of whatever it might be.

Something Capable of inspiring Great Fear into even "Him"...