Chapter 128: Confronting Yourself

Unknown Location

A towering figure was currently standing over a cliff side in a dead wasteland. The wind slowly blowing by as his hair moved with it.

It was none other than the Shining Emperor himself. Lord Korizen. He had been awake for quite awhile now. In fact, he never went back to rest since the last time you faced him.

Korizen could sense your growing power rising by the minute. And he had recently felt Musabori's presence completely vanish.

This was more than enough to grab his attention as he clenched his fists, took a squat, and flew off at immeasurable speeds as his eyes glistened a crimson shade.

Korizen: I know you're out there...Y/N...

Meanwhile

Everybody had just witnessed you completely obliterate Musabori from existence, leaving them completely and utterly terrified.

Without Musabori to give you orders, you were now rendered a Loose Cannon, and a horrific one at that.

Your power was still growing. Even greater than before. At this rate you'd be unstoppable.

Daiko: Damn it! We can't keep up with how fast his power's growing, we won't be able to even faze him at this point!

Y/N: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lotus: Maquist needs to hurry up with getting our powers back, otherwise we're done for...!

Kefla: You're crazy! We've still got plenty in store for em!

At that moment you leaped down from where you had killed Musabori and landed in front of the crowd of students.

Upon making contact with the ground, the entire continent shook violently as if it were about the be destroyed. A massive crater formed around you as Midoriya and the others struggled to keep their balance.

Y/N: Fresh Meat...

Kasai: Shit...!!

Mori: Just stay behind us! We'll hold him off for as long as we can!

Kefla: Damn right! We'll do more than just hold him off!!

Kefla then rushed into battle as Daiko tried to call out to her, but it was far too late for that.

Kefla clenched her fist and reeled her arm back while letting out a cocky laugh while bolting at you at accelerating speeds.

Upon reaching you, Kefla smashed her fist directly into your chest. The Crater you were standing in growing slightly larger as everyone felt the pressure from where they stood.

However despite the power of her punch, you didn't budge. Not even an inch. If anything, Kefla's punch seemed to please you as you let out a sinister laugh while looking down at her.

Y/N: Hehehehehe...Weak...

You then hit Kefla right in her face with a wild headbutt to her face. Blood spewing from her nose as she went flying back and skidded across the ground.

Kefla: Ugh...but how?! Not even a minute ago we were knocking him senseless!

Lotus: His power grows faster the more it goes on. You were capable of fighting against him, but now he's on a new level...

Kefla: You're freaking kidding me!! His power's growing by that much?!

Kasai: It looks like it...however he seems to have reverted to a more primal state. Buy Maquist some time by simply out-maneuvering him until he can pull it off.