Chapter 120: Act 6: GTA V But Not Really

It has been about 2 days since you arrived in this new world and from what you've seen it was quite bizarre.

After your brutal beat down from the Anomaly, you stayed in bed for over a day as SMG4 and the others were able to stop your wounds from bleeding.

You were currently wrapped up in several bandage fibres as they were stained with a crimson shade. You had lost a lot of blood.

You also noticed that you had been stripped down to your underwear for whatever reason. Luckily you were wearing long trunks today.

Your throat was sore, and so was your body. But at least you were alive. Then again, this is the first reality. Death here for you has no consequences.

The door slowly opened up as Meggy peeked in to check on you, she was surprised to see that you were up and walking around.

Meggy: You're up?! When did you wake up?!

Y/N: Just now. Did you guys put me here...?

Meggy: I-I mean...it was Tari's Idea...everyone will be glad to see that you're alright, though!

Y/N: Well Thanks. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you guys.

SMG4: Hey, is he awake...?

Meggy: Look for yourself!

SMG4, along with all of the others peeked in and saw that you were up. Tari covered her eyes due to your overexposed body, Saiko nearly gagged, Meggy didn't seem to care though, and neither did you.

However that wasn't important right now. Boopkins ran over to you as you saw that he was carrying your clothes in his arms. All folded and clean.

Boopkins: You woke up just in time! Sorry about taking your clothes without permission. We thought we'd wash them for you!

SMG4: That alone was an entire video in itself...

Y/N: Heh. "Mario does Y/N's Laundry"...

SMG4: That's a good title...

You then took your clothes from Boopkins and quickly slipped then on so that it could stop being so awkward for the girls. Even though they've likely seen Mario naked more times than you could count.

Y/N: Good to be back in these! Wait...my Senzu beans...what did you guys do with my Senzu beans?!

SMG4: They're on the table.

Y/N: ...Oh.

With that you snatched the sack of beans and picked one from the bag. Eating it up and instantly restoring all of your stamina and healing all of your wounds like they do.

Y/N: Ah! Good as new!

You then noticed something. You felt slightly different from before. You looked down at your hands and closed them a few times.

Y/N: Did I...gain a Zenkai Boost...? I haven't gained one of these since my training with the Angels...!

Boopkins: I knew it! You are a Saiyan!

Y/N: Wait what?! You know about the Saiyans?!

Boopkins: Well yeah! I know everything about Dragon Ball!!

Y/N: You even know about the Dragon Balls...? Incredible!

Boopkins: Y/N! I was thinking, and I need to ask you this question!

Y/N: Hm...?

Boopkins: Could Axol potentially be in Otherworld?!

Y/N: I...hm...I don't really see why he wouldn't be...then again this is a different world.