Chapter 121: Act 7: Dragon Ball Fighterz

After paying dept to SMG4 and his friends by bringing back Axol, you and Axol were now arriving back at the stadium for the Final game of the G.W.E 2.

You weren't sure which game it was since you had missed yesterday's game and the game before that. You heard them mention subnautica before you left, so it was either GTA or Fighterz.

Upon seeing how dark and scary the stadium looked on the outside, Axol had some concerns to say the least.

Axol: Are you sure this is the place...?

Y/N: I'm Positive! Something would be wrong if it didn't look like this.

Axol: Okay...

Of course Axol was still skeptical of coming with you at all. He didn't know anything about you besides the fact that you saved him. And while he's thankful for that, the fact that a stranger took him to a place as sketchy looking as this doesn't make a very good first impression.

Y/N: Trust me, Axol. This place is a lot more lively on the inside!

With that he hesitantly followed you into the stadium. Thinking of a few things as he was questioning things. Was he dreaming? Was the whole squabble with SMG0 just one big dream? He couldn't tell just yet. But it's better than being dead.

Time Skip

Upon entering the Stadium you had some rather worried souls surrounding you. Yang, Kirishima, even Mori was worried.

Kirishima: Dude! What happened?! Your energy vanished shortly after you left!

Y/N: Well it's a long story—wait! You can sense my energy...?

Kirishima: Oh! How could I forget! I didn't tell you! While you were away, Kasai and Maquist taught a good majority of us how to sense energy and stuff! It really comes in handy!

Y/N: Right?!

Yang: Y/N! You can't just do stuff like this and simply act like it's normal! I don't want to lose you again!!

Y/N: But Yang, this is normal for me. You of all people should know that. Besides, you never lost me! I'll always be here whenever you need me!

Mori: I have a question...who's this with you...?

Everyone then looked to Axol who was beyond shocked at what he was currently seeing. His eyes bolting all over the area as he didn't even know what to say.

Axol: So many familiar faces...!! Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, Atsuko...!! Yang, Kirishima, and Jin Mori are currently standing in front of me without the help of Inkweaver...!! This has to be a dream!!!

Kirishima: Y/N I think you're friend is freaking out...

Y/N: Dude! There was this kid in the world I went to named Boopkins, he knew all about my world! From Senzu beans to the Dragon Balls! And from what he said, this guy here has even more knowledge than him...!!

Kirishima: Cool! Do you have a name, mister?

Axol: Oh! My name is Axol! At your service!

Yang: Is there a reason in particular to why you brought him...?

Y/N: We can get into that later. All that matters is that his problem has been resolved!

Kirishima: How so?

Y/N: He's alive!

All of a sudden the intercom started speaking as everyone was caught off guard. Everybody looked at the screen as the Dragon Ball Fighterz logo popped up.