Chapter 22: The Child of Y/N

It has been about a week and a half since the conclusion of the G.W.E, and everything has been pretty normal since

You were currently sitting in the ballroom after a long day of school as everyone else was up to their normal things

You were sitting with Mori as he had only just been registered as a Student for HOH, and he was pretty amped

Kirishima: So this is a new friend of yours?

Y/N: Yup, This is Jin Mori, I met him during the fourth event at the G.W.E.

Mori: Sure did! And I can't wait to see what this place has in store for me! You all seem pretty cool!

Y/N: He kept up with me in my base form and for a good portion of the fight had me on the run! But you said that you have other forms, right?

Mori: Not exactly, I use a technique called Limiter Removal, with this I can remove the limits placed on my body, for example, if I use limiter removal times 2, I become 2 times stronger, as if this very moment I can push it up to 72 since my training was cut short...

Y/N: I see, this whole limited removal sounds a bit like my super Saiyan forms.

Mori: What do you mean by "Super Saiyan"?

Y/N: Well, I have a wide variety of forms, my first one, Super Saiyan, can multiply my power by 50 times, then 2 which is 100 times, then 3 which is 400 times, then 4 which is 3,200, then I have my god forms and above that, which are in a whole new league, and I don't even know if they have actual multipliers...

(This is just what I think)

Mori: Seriously?! God Forms?! Those sound strong!! Plus I bet you could learn the limiter removal technique if we have you a sage pill! You'd be practically unstoppable!!

Y/N: Hm...Probably...but I'm not interested, I already have enough power, I don't wanna become any stronger than I am now, but if I have to, then I guess I have to.

Mori: I see, that's a bummer, but anyway, what can you do...uh...what's your name again...?

Kirishima: I'm Kirishima, I don't have awesome multipliers like you guys, but I can harden my skin, as of right now thanks to my recent training, I can harden my skin to be more durable than obsidian!

Mori: That's Cool too!

Y/N: Yeah, I wanna see if you can harden your skin like Kachin, the hardest known metal in my universe, that would be cool.

???: You boys having a nice chat?

The three of you then looked to see Yang who was ready to pop any day now

Yang: So what's going on? This your new friend, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah!

Mori: I'm Jin Mori! Nice to meet you!

Yang: The Pleasure's all mine, nice to have another ally with us.

All of a sudden the doors went wide open, everyone looking to see Kalasha walking in through the doors as he spoke up almost immediately after

Kalasha: Everyone, I bring some exciting news! Starting tomorrow we are starting the HOH Mission teams, meaning that you will be able to go on assigned missions and see more of what this reality has to offer.

Y/N: I see, while that does make me excited, I can't go on any missions until this baby is born, Yang is about to give birth at anytime and I need to be there for her.

Kalasha: I'm sorry, Y/N, but if you are called for a mission then it is essential that you accept.

You then got up from the floor and faced Kalasha with a defensive glare as you were ready to fight him if that's what it took