Chapter 97: Violet Imposter

You currently found yourself standing before your opponent after powering up. Gaining a new and more intimidating look as you started levitating in the air.

Y/N: Get ready for this, Cameron! You're gonna wish you forfeited long ago!!

Cameron: I think it's about time you've stopped talking and start showing...

Y/N: IF YOU INSIST!!

All of a sudden you travelled at speeds faster than you had ever reached before as you slammed your weight into Cameron and tackled him into space.

In the blink of an eye the two of you were gone. Leaving Kasai and Lotus with Maquist and Alice once again.

Lotus: Well that was short lived...

Kasai: Let's just hope they don't blow up the planet.

Lotus: The Planet? We've got the whole galaxy under our mercy.

Meanwhile Maquist was somewhat arguing with his sister as to why she took so long to arrive on the battlefield. Both of them were getting quite heated.

Maquist: So what exactly were you doing?! I've been getting my ass kicked over here for something I didn't even mean to do!

Alice: I was doing my nails.

Maquist: ...You Bitch...if Keagan were here he'd beat your ass right now...

Alice: I don't see Keagan around. GG.

Maquist: Oh that's it!!

Kasai: HEY!!

The pair of siblings looked over to see a pissed off Kasai and a rather chill but somewhat irritated Lotus.

Maquist: What do you want...?

Kasai: Sorry to interrupt but WE'RE FIGHTING!!

Maquist: You won't interrupt this...

Y/N: THEN I WILL!!

All of a sudden you bursted right out of the ground in between the two siblings. Blowing both of them away as you then ascended back into the air as Cameron followed.

Alice: These guys really just went up into space and then came out of the ground...and now they're going back into space...

Lotus: Well their battle is taking place all around the world. This isn't new for Y/N...

Kasai: Grr...ENOUGH TALKING! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES!!

With that Kasai powered up with a large aura as he charged Maquist and Alice who noticed this and leaped out of the way. With his main target being Maquist be of course went for him instead of his sister.

Maquist and Alice then started beating on Kasai who tanked all of the blows as Lotus stood there and watched. Confident that his friend could win.

Suddenly out of the blue Ryuko appeared behind Lotus with her scissor blade ready to slice his head off as Lotus turned his head a little to face the girl.

Ryuko: SAYONARA, DIPSHIT!