Chapter 137: Until The Next Adventure

It's been about a week since the biggest battle of you life by far. After you proposed to your harem, all they've been focused on was getting the proper attire for the wedding which was today.

You had decided to hold the wedding in The Second Reality in HOH City. Some people wanted to hold the wedding in the first reality, but that would be a lot of work getting so many people back there.

You were currently in the male dressing room, getting your suit on. Kirishima was helping you with this as he was the one who picked out your suit.

Y/N: Don't you think this is overdoing it...?

Kirishima: You can never overdo a wedding, man! Trust me! When they see you in this, they're gonna go head over heels!

Y/N: Well...I hope you're right.

Kirishima: Hold on...just gotta straighten up your tie...and...done! How's that?

Y/N: Y'Know...it's not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Not comfortable by any means, but it's not the worst. If it makes them happy then it's worth it.

Kirishima had picked out the classic Black tuxedo, white undershirt, and red tie outfit. The last time you were in a tuxedo was at the very first school dance at the first academy.

Kirishima: The ladies are still getting dressed, but you're ready to go out there and show em' what you're made of! In looks that is, not fighting

Y/N: Alright. You coming with me?

Kirishima: Of course, Bro! I'm your best man!

Y/N: You're always there for me, Kirishima. You'll always be my boy for that.

Kirishima: Right back at you! So, you ready?

Y/N: Just about as ready as I'll ever be...

Kirishima: Alright, let's go then!

Time Skip

Everybody was gathered up outside since you had decided to have an outdoor wedding. Loads of seats were placed on both sides. One side with classmates, friends, and allies, and the other side with the families of the newly weds, such as parents and what not.