Chapter 124: Under My Control

After what everything that had just happened in the past hour, everybody was currently still taking in the current situation.

Kirishima had a cold look in his eyes as he saw that everyone around him was heavily injured or unconscious. Your Girlfriends were incredibly distraught after seeing you do all of those things. Even if it wasn't your choice.

Issei: Damn it! They actually got Y/N...

Midoriya; And to make matters worse, he's under that Demon guy's control...

Yang: We've gotta get him back!

Kirishima: Yeah, but how do we do that? We don't know the slightest thing of where they are...

???: I have an idea of where they could've gone...

Everybody looked over and saw that Lotus was now awake. Just barely hanging by a thread, but awake nonetheless.

Issei: You're awake!

Lotus: Don't mind that right now. That guy's name is Musabori. He's a Celestial...an Evil one at that. I managed to get a glimpse of him before I passed out...

Midoriya: Okay, and did you gain any knowledge of him...?

Lotus: He's powerful, but not the strongest foe we've faced...if I'm honest, if you really tried, the four of you could probably beat him, Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko...but with Y/N under his control he's got something to counter almost anything we'd throw at him...

Yang: Okay, so where are they?!

Lotus: I was getting to that. Musabori has a castle in a place far from here. In fact, I'm not even sure if it's in the second reality...normally I would be able to easily warp you all there, but we lost our powers from that Devourer thing...

Kirishima: What?!

Lotus: It extracted our energy, power, and abilities from us...I can't even do the most basic Ki techniques anymore...meaning that Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko are our best hope right now...

Ruby: What about Caulifla and Kale? They're strong, right?

Lotus: Yes, but Midoriya's power has long surpassed theirs for awhile now thanks to Y/N's training.

Issei: Could you at least give us directions...?

Lotus: From here...you would have go towards the west for who knows how long...

Kirishima: Well then let's do it! It doesn't matter how long of a journey it will take! We'll save Y/N no matter what!!

Axol: Yeah!!

Lotus: Also...You're Axol, right...? Before all of this happened...Y/N wanted me to give this to you...

Lotus then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pen. A strange looking one at that, but Axol was more than overjoyed to see it.

Axol: Inkweaver!

Lotus: Is that what this thing's called...? Hm...well he told me to give it to you...

Axol: Thank You! Now I have a way to help out in anyway that I can!

Midoriya: That's great! We best get suited up and prepare for battle! Who knows what might be lurking out there! We could be outnumbered...

Lotus: Oh I wouldn't worry too much about that...take a look outside.

To everyone's curiosity, Midoriya opened up the window and looked to see all of students of HOH. All of them ready to go to war. Everybody in the house was beyond shocked by this.