Chapter 112: Catching Up

Sitting before you was a massive feast of all kinds of different foods that Yang had prepared for the get together. She knew that Kasai would be coming so she made lots of extras. Good thing she did, because now she had three Saiyan mouths to feed.

Sure Caulifla and Kale were also there, but Universe 6 Saiyans don't eat nearly as much as the ones in Universe 7. Lotus was a special case.

Kasai had both the appetite of a Saiyan and a Dragon. Doubling the amount of food he eats.

And you were always hungry with your Celestial appetite. All Celestials have to eat at least 10 times more food than your average mortal. That with a Saiyan's hunger and you had seemed to luck out.

Y/N: OH. MY. GOD.

What sat on the table was a vast variety of all sorts of delicacies for you to chow down on. Sandwiches, spaghetti, soup, noodles, curry, steak, burgers, hotdogs, you name it. It was all here.

Midoriya: Yang made all of this for us! We've all already had our fair share of food

Midoriya: Yang made all of this for us! We've all already had our fair share of food. So eat as much as you'd like, you guys!

Kasai: Oh yeah! Back to chowing down!

Lotus: You've gotta try the soup, Y/N. It's great!!

Lotus didn't receive a response. Both confused and curious, he looked to you and saw that you were trembling. Your eyes on the verge of tearing up as a little bit of drool ran down your chin.

Y/N: My first half decent meal in over 2 years...!!

Normally you would start off an eating session by gobbling up as much as you could, but everybody saw something that they never thought they would see.

Grabbing a fork and a knife, you took a piece of steak and set it on a plate for yourself. Slowly cutting a piece off and sticking your fork into it. The scent it gave off was something you thought you could only dream of.

That along with all of the juices leaking out of the steak, you could hardly contain yourself anymore. Slowly placing the end of the fork into your mouth and biting down into the steak.

Lotus: Has Y/N ever eaten this slowly...?

Kasai: Your guess is as good as mine...

At this point tears were definitely running down your face as you slowly savoured your first bite. It was amazing. Even better than it smelled.

Once you finished, you were filled with a sudden rush of joy. Being surrounded by your old friends, eating a delicious meal for the first time in what feels like eternity and a half, you couldn't help but transform into Omni God as you threw your hands into the air and screamed.

Y/N: DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Lotus: Y/N WHAT THE FU—

Instantly reverting back into base form, an embarrassed blush tinted your face as you let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of your head.