Chapter 79: Bodying The Entire Academy

It had been about half an hour since you had called everybody to the training grounds as practically everybody was now here as Kalasha stood by your side

You leered into the distance as hundreds of students stood before you. Some you knew, others you didn't. There were far more than what you had originally called

Y/N: U-Uh...wow...even for me seeing that many people against you looks pretty intimidating...

Kalasha: Indeed. I took it upon myself to call the rest that you had missed. Don't forget that everybody in Beacon and Luna Nova are also skilled in their own ways. The same goes for U.A, but not nearly as many have quirks that can get them too far.

Y/N: And then Kuoh is just a bunch of powerless Humans for the most part...

Kalasha: Indeed. So, shall we get started?

Y/N: Yeah I guess our time is limited...

That being said, you and Kalasha both raised one hand into the air before emitting a large dome capable of occupying the entire training grounds

(Keep in mind the Training Grounds at HOH are several times larger than the Tournament of Power stage.)

However instead of it's usual colour it was more of a red shade. Along with bits of lighting and energy able to be seen in the air

All of the students looked around in shock, awe, fear, or all of the above as Kirishima's eyes practically went all sparkly

Kirishima: Oh Boy! Zenkai Zone time! I can't wait to see how much I can push my Quirk this time!

Kalasha: As you've most likely guessed by now, this is going to be an important training session. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them.

Only a few hands went up as you pointed at Kirishima to ask first (Of Course.)

Kirishima: Where are the other Saiyans? I only see Y/N.

Y/N: Lotus, Kasai, Daiko, Goku, Vegeta, and all of the others here are all gathered in their own little area where they can train at their own pace.

Kalasha: Also note that this Zenkai Zone is different from the others that you've experienced before.

Y/N: Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, Akko, the amplified Zenkai Zone you used with me was multiplied by around 500 times. This one was created by the both of us, and has been amplified by around 10,000 times.

Issei: HOLY SHIT CAN YOU REPEAT THAT?!?!

Y/N: You heard me. 10,000 times. However it won't have as much of an effect depending on how strong you are. We're leaning towards making the others stronger. But that doesn't mean you won't be much more powerful afterwards.

Midoriya: T-This is crazy...!!

Bakugo: MAN WHERE WAS THIS TECHNIQUE WHEN WE NEEDED IT AGAINST ARK?!

Y/N: I hadn't thought of it yet...

Bakugo: Bullshit!!

Kalasha: ANYWAY...You have all been gathered here to train not by sparring with each other, but legitimately fighting Y/N here all at once.

Kendo: What?! I can't bring myself to punch Y/N!

Yang: Why not...?

Kendo: Huh?! What do you mean "Why Not"?! He's our BOYFRIEND!

Yang: So? He can take it. No hard feelings. We gotta do what we gotta do.

Y/N: That's my Yang.