Chapter 113: Night with The Girls

Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Things were as wild as ever at the fairy tail guild hall. Natsu and his friends were assigned for new jobs and adventures almost every day, but today was a little different.

The Fairy Tail guild was under attack. And not just by a rival guild either, who they were fighting was a familiar foe.

Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Juvia were the last ones standing against this enemy, and they weren't in good shape.

Lucy was passed out like her fellow guild members around her, and the others were well on their way. Juvia wasn't able to stand, leaving a wounded Natsu, an exhausted Gray, and a Broken Erza to fight this entity alone.

Natsu: *Pant*...*Pant*...*Pant*...So...any ideas...?

Gray: I hate to admit it...but we can't beat this thing...

Erza: Keep your heads above the ground! We can't give up!

Natsu: Sure but this thing is too strong, and to make it weirder, it looks a lot like Y/N...

Gray: Wait a second! Y/N! He's our only hope of beating this thing! Natsu, you have a way to call him, right?

Natsu: I can call his teacher, but not him directly.

Gray: Well it's still our best shot—

All of a sudden Gray was punted into the nearest wall by who they were facing. It was none other than the anomaly with it's physical form. It had changed it's form back to your state in order to gain your world leaping capabilities.

 It had changed it's form back to your state in order to gain your world leaping capabilities

And there was another thing about it. Whenever the Anomaly fights against an adversary, regardless of wether it wins or loses, absorbs a fraction of their power.

Whoever's power has been absorbed will eventually restore to the original specimen, but The Anomaly gains a permanent boost in power.

That was what it was doing. The Anomaly had already leaped to various worlds, apprehending the most powerful warriors inhabiting those worlds and gaining power.

At this point the Anomaly had grown thousands of times stronger than your last encounter with it.

During it's world leaping, it has developed immunities to countless techniques that have attempted to apprehend it. Such as Hypnosis, Sealing, manipulation of space and time, and much more.

Therefore anything Natsu and the others threw at it had no effect in the slightest. Needless to say that they definitely needed the help of a high Guardian Class student.

Natsu: Alright...let's do this!

Natsu suddenly waved his arm in the air as a small rift was created at Kalasha's location. A little trick that he had taught Natsu, Luffy, Naruto, Steven, and the others just in case they might need the help of HOH.