Chapter 108: Y/N: Time Away

Over two years have passed by and you haven't been able to see any of your friends since then. Things have changed. Both in terms of the situation and you yourself.

First of all, the biggest one, you've been training. But you haven't been doing causal strength training or even godly training for that matter. In fact, you haven't gotten Stronger at all in terms of your base form.

Instead, you were more focused on things such as everything but your strength. Your speed, your mind and soul, techniques. Instead of gaining more weapons for your arsenal, you were focused on something every experienced fighter needed. Mastery.

And master a good portion of your powers you did. Granted, you did gain new abilities during the past two years, but you had also mastered them entirely.

It was all thanks to Talion. Your #1 attendant along with all of the other Celestials that were all formidable in their own unique ways.

And of course you've grown up even more. Both physically and mentally. You've gotten taller, and you've matured since you left at the Union Parade.

Currently, you found yourself on the way to see Talion. For your training as of right now was complete, and you were given permission to go back home to see your friends and family once again.

The village you lived in was very large, and carried a very Chinese vibe to it. But this is where you have spent the last two and a half years.

You were now arriving at Talion's house, which was also your house, considering that being your attendant and all, he tended to be at your side at all times

Talion: You're late, Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah Yeah, get off of my tail. I just wanna go home.

Your height wasn't the only thing that changed. You were now rocking a new outfit as well. A vest that looked similar but not identical to Whis'. An apricot undershirt with long sleeves, baggy black pants, boots almost identical to Vegeta's, and a long scarf that hugged your neck comfortably. Oh and a headband.