Chapter 95: Primal Roots

Kasai who had just transcended into a new level stood there motionless. There wasn't any visible emotion in his face currently, but everyone could tell that be was angry given the situation.

 There wasn't any visible emotion in his face currently, but everyone could tell that be was angry given the situation

Kasai: Ruby is gone, and you're to blame...

Maquist: L-Look I didn't mean to kill her I just-

Kasai: I don't care.

All of a sudden Kasai dashed Maquist's direction as he didn't even have time to react. Kicking the boy right in his side as he heard a rib crack.

Maquist went rolling across the ground as he crashed into the nearest Boulder. Reducing it to debris as Kasai looked at his hands.

Kasai: This power is weird...I don't feel that much stronger...it's like I went Super Saiyan God at most...

Kasai then clenched his fists and started to power up. Screaming as his aura spread all across the battlefield. Shaking one of the two halves of the planet as Maquist slowly got up.

Maquist: Damn...!!

Maquist then fired several Ki blasts at Kasai's direction while he was powering up. However one of them in particular went right into his mouth to which he stopped screaming with widened eyes.

However instead of blowing up, the Ki blast simply slid down his throat. Upon swallowing the Ki, Kasai's energy suddenly grew exponentially.

Maquist: ...You've gotta be shitting me...

Kasai: Did I just...eat the Ki...? Why did it taste good...? Questions for later...

With that Kasai and Maquist then rushed each other at full speed as Kasai easily overpowered him. Bashing Maquist into the ground and dragging him into the dirt.

Maquist gritted his teeth in pain as Kasai let out a loud roar. Ending off his little attack by sending his opponent flying into the distance with a Ki blast that engulfed Maquist in a massive explosion.

Kasai: ...Be happy that I made it quick for you.

With that Kasai was about to start walking away when he heard somebody touch down in the distance behind him. He sighed and turned to see two people. One of them was Maquist who was kneeled down onto the ground, and the other was a female that showed some relation to Kasai's opponent.

Maquist: You sure took your sweet time, Alice...

The girl that Maquist addressed as "Alice" then spoke up as Kasai who you'd expect to be somewhat annoyed, which he was, was more happy than annoyed.

Kasai: You guys keep crawling out of the woodwork. But I'm glad I can bash your face into the ground some more.

Alice: You need a hand?