Chapter 104: Obtaining Groceries

You along along with the others had been gone for several hours now. Kalasha currently standing on the roof of the academy and watching as Ashido prepared her squad for what they would be doing at the parade.

As he watched, he felt a sense of uneasiness flow through his bones. Whis appearing next to him and asking him a question.

Whis: So are you certain you want to send them off at this time...?

Kalasha: I've made my decision. We'll go deeper into the details after this whole parade thing has been done.

Whis: I see. Do you want me to contact the man you told me about?

Kalasha: I suppose so.

With that Whis walked off. Taking his staff as it glowed it's usual green shade as Kalasha looked up at the sky. Still not quite sure if this was the right thing or not.

Kalasha: It's time for you to start taking the paths you were forged for.

Meanwhile

You were still driving the R.V with S/N still laying on top of your head. He was a deep sleeper just like his father.

However while you were doing something as simple as driving the vehicle, the others were dealing with something more strange.

Maquist's seat wouldn't stop shaking violently. It got to the point where it looked as if the seat was about to break entirely.

However, something caught your eye. As you kept driving, you noticed a Something zoom right past the R.V. Most people wouldn't be able to see it with how fast it was going, but you certainly saw it.

You didn't think much of it. The Second Reality was a vast world, who knows what kind of entities lurk beyond the academy.

Maquist: Wait, did you guys see that?

Y/N: You mean whatever zoomed past our window? Yes I did.

Maquist: ...I think it was my girlfriend...

Kasai: Wait you have a girlfriend that I could've potentially killed this whole time?!

Maquist: Don't even try it.

Lotus: Can we focus on MAQUIST'S HAUNTED SEAT!!

Y/N: I will turn this thing right around if ya'll don't shut up!! You're gonna wake up S/N...

Bakugo: Will you all just shut the hell up?! I'm trying to sleep!!

Y/N: BOY DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE!

Kirishima: EVERYBODY STOP!!

There was a long silence after Kirishima shouted. In that silence, Issei sneezed and Frank cleared his throat.

Y/N: Where the hell did Maquist go...?

Lotus: He's right here—oh what the hell...

As Lotus looked to his left, Maquist was long gone. The doors were wide open as this time somebody actually had to close them.

Y/N: So Maquist just dipped after his seat started shaking...is he scared or something?!

Lotus: No I think he said something about his girlfriend...

You let out an annoyed sigh as you simply stepped harder on the gas as the R.V started going faster.

Y/N: He'll just to catch up...