Old Times

The boys and I were all sitting in the living room talking about random stuff since we have the week off and we figured we would spend some time together because we don't get much time to hang out even though we all live together. The subject of how things used to be and old times came up and we were all laughing and enjoying this time together.

"I still remember when I first met you, Moon. That was a sight to see." Namjoon says and I smiled.

"Yeah. I agree with Namjoon. It was for sure something." Jungkook adds.

"How did you two even meet Moon? You guys have never told us." Jimin states.

"Well, I was walking around the dorm not realizing that they were home and I didn't have a shirt on because I was trying to find a shirt to wear and I didn't bother covering up my tattoos with makeup since I thought I was the only one at the dorm, but it turns out I wasn't. So, I came into the living room and they were both sitting on the couch watching tv and they saw me standing there. I just smiled at them and said hello. Namjoon said I could wear his shirt for the day so I wasn't walking around the dorm half-naked." I explained and they chuckled.

"Poor Jungkook, you must have been so confused at the time." Hoseok teased him.

"I wasn't confused. I was just shocked." Jungkook says.

"You know, we were all surprised when we found out that you were the 8th member of the group." Yoongi says and I giggled.

"Why? Was it because I am a girl?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah. But you for sure shocked us with your talents and strength. Not to mention how much of a badass you are." Jin says and I smiled.

"To be completely honest, my parents were kinda against me being a part of an all-boys group but once they met you guys, they could tell I would fit right in and I would be happy with you guys." I told them.

"Well, you are a lot like us. But in other ways, you aren't. But without you, the group wouldn't be the same." Taehyung says and I smiled.

"You guys are just the best. I don't know what I would do without you all. I still remember when we debuted and I got a lot of hate by other people for being in the group because I am a girl." I told them.

"That wasn't very cool of those people to hate on you like that just for being the only girl in the group." Jimin says.

"I know. I still get hate comments for it but I don't let it bother me as much as I did in the beginning." I said.

"But you know you can always come to talk to us about anything. Especially that kind of stuff because at the end of the day, we all get hate comments but we don't let it bother us because we know that army has our back." Jungkook says and I nodded with a smile.

"I know and the same goes for you guys." I told them and they smiled.

"I think I should take a photo of you for your Instagram baby. Is that okay?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

I gave him my phone and he took a few pictures of me even though I was in my bathrobe but I didn't mind. I posed for the pictures on one of the bean bag chairs we have and afterward, I picked the one I liked best and posted it.