IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!!!!!! That's right I'm back!!!! Thank you all for understanding why I haven't been updating at all recently

Hey guys!!!!!! That's right I'm back!!!! Thank you all for understanding why I haven't been updating at all recently. I appreciate all of you for understanding and for letting me take some time off from updating.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a great New years. Even though last year was a shit year, we can always look back on the positive things that happened to all of us.

Hopefully this year will be a better year for all of us.

One thing I am going to try to do is update more. I'm trying to work out a schedule so I can at least have a scheduled time to update my most popular books in here.

I'm hoping to update again by the end of the month but I cant promise anything.

Also I have some good news about my great uncle. He is back home with his family and he is in good spirits!!!

Now no matter what your going through, you are not alone. There are people out there who are more then happy to listen to what you have to say and would be happy to offer you comfort and anything else you need. I know this because I learned the hard way.

We have such a beautiful community and all share one thing in common, and that is we love the seven boys that brought us together. Like they said, together we are bulletproof and I strongly believe that we can all help each other out as long as your willing to talk about it.

So I'm going to leave you with that. If you ever need to talk to someone but dont know who to talk to, I'm here for you. You can message me on here or if you have Instagram you can message me on there as well. My Instagram is just_a_goth_bitch.

 My Instagram is just_a_goth_bitch