The News!!!

A/n: hey guys! Its ya girl here, bts_4_ever_14 and I am back with yet another chapter of this book. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I hope your all doing well. I just wanted to say something before getting into the chapter. So one of the people that read this book helped me come up with the idea for this chapter and I wanted to give the credit where it is due. So a huge thank you to DawnMorningGlory for helping my out with this chapter and thank you so much for supporting me and my books. I hope you like what I did with the ideas you gave me and I hope to work with you again soon. Now then, let's get into the book.

A month later...

It's been a month since everything has closed down but now for some reason everything has been opened up again and because of that Jimin thought him and I could go out for q date at a very casual restaurant and I was more then happy to do that. Mainly because it's been a while since him and I went out on a date and I miss doing that so thats why I am so happy to do it.

Jimin knows that I dont like dressing up so he always picks very casual restaurants but there have been times where he picked a fancy restaurant and I just dressed up because I wanted to go out for dinner and I was hungry. I got up out of bed and I got ready for our date.

After my shower I got out and dried off and then I headed back inside my room and picked out an outfit.

Outfit:

Once I was dressed, I blow dried my hair, styled it and did my makeup

Once I was dressed, I blow dried my hair, styled it and did my makeup. By the time I was done getting ready I left my room with my purse and I headed to the front door of the dorm. I got to the front door of the dorm and I waited for Jimin to come. It wasn't long until he came walking down the hallway and over to me. I smiled to him and he gave me a hug and a kiss. That's when Jin came over to us and he cleared his throat which caused Jimin to pull away from me. He turned around and faced Jin and he smiled innocently at him.

"Where are you two of to?" Jin asked us.

"We're just going out on a date that's all." I told him and Jin smiled.

"Oh okay. Stay safe and be aware of fans." He says and we nod our heads.

"We will Jin. Don't worry." Jimin replied.

"Good. Now go have fun and enjoy yourselves. Make sure you have your keys with you." He tells us and we nod our heads.

Jimin and I then left the house and we got into Jimin's car and Jimin backed out of the driveway and he headed off down the street. As we headed to the restaurant we were listening to the radio and talking with each other about different things. We got to the restaurant and Jimin parked the car. We then got out of the car and we headed inside the restaurant.