Christmas Time!!⛄

Ahh! I love this time of the year. Right now I'm getting ready to go Christmas shopping with Jimin. You see every year for Christmas all of our families come together at my parents huge cabin we have down by the lake and we all celebrate Christmas together. It's such an amazing time because we all get to be together and we also get to be with our families.

I finished getting dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I then went downstairs to the living room where Jimin was waiting for me. I smiled to him and he smiled back. He extended his hand out for me to take ahold of and I did. We then left the dorm and got into my car.

We put our seatbelts on and I backed out of the driveway and headed to the mall.

At the mall...

We got to the mall and I parked my car in one of the empty parking spaces. We got out of the car and started walking up to the mall. As we walked up to th mall we were holding hands and talking about different things. It's a good thing we both wearing masks, glasses and a hat to hide out faces from the other people here at the mall just in case someone recognized us and so we wouldn't get mobbed while we try to shop.

We got inside and started to look around. You see my mum sent me a copy of my little brother and sister's Christmas lists and she's told me what she has gotten off of their lists so the rest is up to me to get. That and I have a lot of other gifts I need to get. I have to get something for the guys and their parents and siblings alongside my parents, my siblings and my grandparents because this year my grandparents will be celebrating with all us since they want to meet everyone.

A few hours later...

Now Jimin and I are just eating lunch in th food court. After we finished eating we went back to shopping.

"You know something Moo?" Jimin says and I hummed in response.

"I've always admired the fact that you put others before yourself. That and no matter what you are always so happy and cheerful." He says and I looked to him.

"Thanks Jimin. But it's not as easy as it looks like. I have my days where I feel like crap and I don't feel like doing anything but I push myself to do things because if I didn't then nothing would get done." I told him.

"Well that's why I look up to you." He says and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I know. Let's just get this shopping done so we can go home and start wrapping the gifts while the guys are out." I state and he nods his head.

Back at the dorm...

Jimin and I are now back at the dorm and we are currently wrapping all the gifts while listening to Christmas songs. One of my all time favorites came on and I couldn't help but sing along to the song.

As I sang Jimin was staring at me with a warm smile on his face. We finished wrapping the gifts just in time for when the guys get back. We hid them around the dorm in places where we know they won't think to check.

Once we finished doing that we decided to watch a movie in the living room. I knew the perfect movie to watch. We put in the movie and sat down on the couch.

A few days later....

The guys and I are just packing our bags and loading up the van to head up to the cottage. Once we finished packing our things and loading up the van we got into the van and headed to the cottage.

At the cottage...

We got to th cottage and everyone was there waiting for us. They smiled when they saw us. I pulled into the driveway and parked the van.