Important Announcement

Hey everyone! I just wanted to explain why I haven't been updating this book and my other books.

The reason why I haven't been updating this book and my other books is mainly because I have been really busy and I've had a lot on my mind lately.

Especially with my great uncle dying and having stage 4 bone cancer in the spine. And on top of that I can't even go see him due to fucking Covid 19.

Plus I have been really busy with school and looking after my dad and a bunch of other things.

I also just haven't really had the inspiration to work on this book because I don't know what to do next for the next chapter.

I am really sorry for not updating this book and my other book 'Bad Girl' ADOPTED BTS & EXO FF.

I hope you all can understand that I have a lot going on in my personal life that I haven't had time to properly sit down and work on this book and my other books.

I will start working on this book and my other books as soon as I'm ready and I have the time to. I do not intend on ending this book or any of my other books any time soon, I just need some time to think about what I can do for chapters and I am always happy to hear what you guys want for chapters as long as it can connect to what I already have in some way. And if I do end up using your ideas, I will give you credit for helping me out with it. So feel free to message me privately on here or on either of my Instagrams.

My main Instagram account is just_a_goth_bitch

And then my BTS fan Instagram account is bts4ever14

And finally, HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone. I hope you all stay safe this Halloween and you have fun.

Remember, you nice keep going!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜