Hawaii🌺

The next day...

When I woke up I was cuddling with Jimin but he was wide awake. He smiled at me when he saw that I was awake.

"Morning princess." He smiled.

"Morning handsome." I smiled back as I stretched my limbs out.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did. What about you?" I reply.

"Yes I did. You excited to go to Hawaii?" He smiled.

"Yes I am. I am really looking forward to going surfing." I reply.

"You know how to surf?" He says.

"Yes I do. I learn how to surf when I was 5 years old. I love being out on the water. Whenever I go to Hawaii I spend most of my time out on the water surfing. Why did you think there is a surfboard in the corner of the room." I said and pointed to my surfboard.

"I thought it was there because you liked surfboards. I didn't know you actually can surf." Jimin exclaimed.

"Well I can. And I will prove it to you. Now we should get up. We leave at 2:30 pm." I said and got up from the bed.

I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower I dried off and headed to my dresser to get a clean bra and clean underwear before heading over to my walk in closet. I got dressed and brushed my hair.

When I finished brushing my hair I put in my piercings grabbed my phone before heading downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I got to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for all of us. After I finished making breakfast I went to get the others up.

Once I did that I went back to the kitchen and placed the plates of food on the table and sat down to wait for the others. Soon they all come down to eat.

"Breakfast looks good Moon." Jungkook says.

"Yeah it does. I bet it tastes just as good as it looks." Taehyung says.

"It's nothing special." I reply.

"Moon your cooking is always special no matter what you make." Jin says.

"Thanks Jin. Just you guys wait till we get to Hawaii. I'll be cooking the food that you have to try when you go to Hawaii." I said.

"I can't wait." Hoseok says.

"Same. I'm really excited to go to Hawaii." Namjoon says.

"I've never been so this will be exciting for me." Yoongi says.

"I haven't either. From what I hear Hawaii us a really good place to go for a vacation." Taehyung says.

"Yeah. That and all the girls there are really something from what I heard." Jin states.

"I wonder if there be any girls there that can surf. Cuz that would be super hot." Jungkook says.

I looked at Jimin and he just shrugged.

"Well, I know how to surf. So there's that." I said quietly and took a sip of my coffee. Yoongi spit his coffee out when he realized what I said.

"You know how to surf?" He questioned.

"Well of course I do Yoongi. During the summer when I didnt have school my parents would take me and Jaime to Hawaii for vacation and I spent most of my time out on the water surfing." I told him.

"That's so cool. You'll have to show us when we get there Moon." Jungkook says.

"Don't worry I planned on it. But I will warn you guys, I have encountered sharks while surfing many of times. So tend to one a shark will be in the water near by when I'm surfing." I warned them.