Trusting In You

A/n: hey guys! Its ya girl, bts_4_ever_14 here and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to DawnMorningGlory for helping me out with the plot and the title of this chapter. She has been helping me out a lot the past few chapters and I am really happy for all the help that she has been giving me. So make sure to go follow her and show her some love. Now then, lets get on with the story.

Lately I have been having really bad morning sickness and I have been feeling very weak. Jimin has been helping me around the dorm and he has been looking after me.

Now I am the type of person that likes to do things on my own and not ask people to help me. And I am not really happy about Jimin having to help me with the simpliest things, like going to the bathroom.

And on top of that, I have been resting in bed and I haven't been able to do much of anything around the house. Hell I can't even get dressed on my own.

I feel bad for Jimin. Mainly because he has to look after me and he hasn't had any time to do the things he loves to do.

Sighing, I pulled out my phone and went on my Instagram page to see what people were up to.

There was a knock on the door and I smiled. It was probably Jimin coming to check on me.

"Come in." I said and the door opened revealing Jimin.

He smiled to me and walked over to the bed. He then sat down next me and placed his hand on my stomach and leaned closer to me until our lips connected.

He kissed me with passion and aggression. Our kiss turned into a full on makeout session which neither of us intended to happen but it just did.

Jimin pulled away from me and he smiled softly to me. I smiled back at him and we just looked into each others eyes for quite some time.

The door to our bedroom was wide open and the others could walk by at any given moment.

"I love you Moon." Jimin says and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Jimin." I reply.

"Let's get you dressed for the day. We have a lot to do today." He says and I nodded.

Jimin got up off the bed and walked over to the door and shut it. He then walked back over to me and helped me up out of bed and sat me down in this chair we have in the room.

I told him what I wanted to wear and he got it for me. He helped me get dressed and brush my hair.

Outfit:

Once Jimin had finished brushing my hair, he grabbed my purse and phone and other things and he helped me out of the room

We got to the living room and the others were waiting for us at the door.