Concert in LA

I am so excited because I have a concert in LA in like 2 weeks and its going to e the concert that kicks off my world tour with the guys. I'm currently packing my suitcase to get on our private jet to go to LA.

I finished packing my suitcase and grabbed my other things and went downstairs to the front door. When I got there the guys weren't there like always. I am always the first one ready. I swear they take way longer than they need to. And this is coming from a girl who doesn't take that long to get ready, I only take a maximum of 10 minutes to get ready where they take about 20 minutes each to get ready.

Soon Yoongi came down the stairs and stood next to me.

"Where are the others?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I think their still getting ready." He says and I sighed.

"Well I guess this gives me time to make a Tik Tok video." I said.

"True. If you want I can help you film it." He says and my eyes light up.

"Really?" I said and he nods.

"Well yeah. You've done so much to help me Moon. It's the least I can do." He smiled and I gave him a hug.

"Your the best Yoongi." I said and pulled away.

"I know." He replied. I giggled and opened the door.

Him and I went outside to film the Tik Tok. I picked the soundtrack I wanted to do the dance to and I gave him a thumbs up to start recording me.

Right when the music started I started to do the choreography I had memorized. When the music stopped I was in the ending pose.

"That was awesome Moon." Yoongi says. I smiled and stood up. I walked over to him and him and I watched the video. Once we finished watching the video i thanked Yoongi for helping me film it and i uploaded it to my tik tok account.

A/n: go follow me on Tik Tok, my account is blackbangtan15. I post compilation videos of both BTS and BLACKPINK and on a rare occasion i will post a video of my lip sinking to something. while your at it go and follow me on Instagram. my mine account is forever_young_at_heart14 and my BTS fan account is bts4ever14. shameless self promo. I thought I would put that in there just cuz why not. Anyway back to the story.

That's when the others came outside and they were staring at Yoongi and I as we were giggling about something that we had saw on my for you page.

"What are you two giggling about?" Namjoon asked us and we both stopped giggling and turned to face the others.

" Nothing." I said.

"We were giggling at a video on her for you page on Tik Tok. That's all Namjoon." Yoongi told them.

"Okay. If you say so. Now we better get going or we will miss our flight." Jin says. And thats when i remember that I still have to tell them that we are flying on my private jet my parents bought me when I first made it big as a idol at 14.

"I almost forgot to metion that we are flying on my private jet my parents bought me when I first made it big s a idol at 14." I said and they all looked at me in shock.

"Did you just say what i think you said Moon?" Jungkook says and i nod my head.

'Yes you heard me correctly." I replied.

"Anyway, we better get going. I'll put our suitcases in the cars while you guys get seated and everything." I told them and they nod their heas. Jungkook decided to hel me put our suitcases in the cars so it wouldn't take as long to do.