Quarantine

The guys and I have been stuck in the dorm for a long time now and it's starting to get to the point where I am having to watch things about us on YouTube because I have watched everything I can think of but on the other hand I am learning a lot of things that I probably wouldn't learn if it wasn't for this stupid quarantine. But I get that this is necessary to help stop the spread of Covid 19 so I am looking past it and I am just accepting it as the new normal for now at least. I have been wearing my pj's around the dorm a lot lately due to quarantine and I am loving it. But sadly our tour for Map of the Soul 7    had to be put on hold because of this lock down. Which I was looking forward to doing the tour but now we can't which is sad but we know that it's for the best. I have also been reading a lot of fanfics about us and they all are really good. But the one that I like the most is Blood Ink and its a story on this website/app called Wattpad.

A/n: if you have not read the book Blood Ink then what are you doing with your life?? Its a really good book and I love it a lot unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to continue reading it but it is a really good book, so go show it some love and the author of the book as well. Anyway back to the story.

I am really into the book because of how good it is. I was in the middle of reading it when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said and the person opened the door. It was Jin. I smiled to him and turned my phone off so he wouldn't know what I was doing.

He walked over to me and smiled to me. He sat down on the bed next to me and he looked at me.

"Yes Jin?" I said with a warm smile.

"We are going to go film a run episode so you need to get dressed." He says and I nod my head.

"Okay. Sounds good to me." I reply and he smiled.

"When your ready meet us by the front door. Tend to one you'll be ready before the rest of us." He says and I nod my head.

He got up and left my room closing the door behind him so I can have my privacy to get dressed. Sighing I got up and walked over to mt closet and I picked out some clothes to wear.

Once I was dressed, I left my room and I headed to the front door. I made sure to grab a mouth mask on my way out of my room. I reached the front door and I pulled out my phone and I started reading from where I left off in the book. This book is so good that I can't stop reading it. I looked up from my phone for a brief moment and Yoongi was walking towards me. I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket and smiled to Yoongi when he reached me. He smiled back and he gave me a hug which was weird he never gives people hugs but I'm not complaining. I hugged him back and after a little while he pulled away from me and he smiled softly to me.

"What was the hug for?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to give you a hug. That's all." He replied and I just nod my head.

"Ok then." I said and he looked at me.

"What do you think we are doing for today's run episode?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I have no clue. Usually I help plan them but this time I didn't so I have absolutely no clue as to what we are going to be doing." I reply.

"Well I guess we will have to just wait and find out." He says and I giggled.

"I guess your right. But what I do know is that we are to wear our Fila gear which is why I'm wearing what I am." I told him and he smiled.

"Jin told us to wear our Fila gear but I take it he didn't have to tell you now did he?" Yoongi says and I nod my head.