MUST READ!!!

Hey guys! Its me, bts_4_ever_14 here and I just wanted to say a few things about the hole Covid 19 thing that's going on.

How is every doing during this difficult time? I myself am going crazy because of all of the school work I have to get done and on top of that my dad is at risk of getting Covid 19. Which isn't fun at all.

I just hope you all are staying safe and making sure to washyour hands and self isolate. Please stay safe and do everything you possibly can to stop this virus from spreading anymore then what it already has.

I get that teenagers, like myself and others just want to get back to life as we knew it before this hole outbreak but the sad thing is, by us going out and having fun is putting people like my dad and many more people at risk of getting the virus and we all know what we should be doing to prevent the virus from spreading.

But people don't want to take the precaution of taking the steps to help put an end to this hole thing and at the end of the day this hole thing will go away in due time.

So please be safe and make sure you take those steps to helo put an end to this hole thing. It's important to stay safe and to protect yourself from the virus. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you to all of the people on the front lines who are putting their lifes at risk. Those people on the front lines who are putting their lives at risk everyday during this hole thing are the ones who have restored my faith in humanity. So to those people, thank you!!💜💜💜 You all are literally so brave and I am so grateful to you.  So thank you from the bottom of my heart! 💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤ you all rock and you all are what is keeping this world together.

Stay safe everyone and please don't do anything stupid like going to a party or something like that. Stay home and WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS!!!!!! And remember, you nice keep going! Bye!!!! 💜💜💜💜