The Meeting

Recape:

"I knew it." Yoogni says while smirking and nodding his head.

"That's awesome Moon." Jungkook says with a smile.

"Does our manager know about this?" Namjoon asked and we nod our heads.

"Yes he does. We stopped by his house and told him before we came here. He said that because of this we have to tell army that Jimin and I are married and that we are expecting a kid." I told them.

"At least he knows. When are you guys going to tell them?" Jin asked.

"Well our manager said that he would have the same meeting set up for tomorrow." Jimin said and they smiled.

"Well we are happy for the both of you. We know how much you two have wanted to become parents." Hoseok says.

"Yeah. You guys will make outstanding parents." Taehyung says with a smile.

"You really think so Tae?" I asked and he nods his head.

"I know so." He replied and I giggled.

The next day....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off and I let out a groan. I turned off my alarm and I rolled over onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. Jimin was asleep next to me and I looked over at him and smiled softly to myself. He looks so cute in his sleep. He placed one arm around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and he smiled when he saw that I was awake.

"How is the mother of my child doing?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I'm doing well Jimin. But I have a little bit of morning sickness but other than that I am doing just fine." I told him and he smiled softly at me.

"Come on, we better get dressed. The others are most likely waiting for us in the kitchen. And I think I can smell breakfast being made." He says and I giggled.

The both of us got up out of bed and we got dressed for the day.

Outfit:

Once we were done getting dressed we left my room and we headed to the kitchen

Once we were done getting dressed we left my room and we headed to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen Yoongi was making breakfast for us all. He smiled to us and we walked over to him and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I hope your hungry Moon." Yoongi chuckled.

"Of course I am Yoongi. You know how I am always hungry." I replied.

"You have a point there." He says and he walked over to the kitchen table and he placed my food down in front of me and I thanked him for making it.

He then started making Jimin and himself breakfast. After he did that he gave Jimin his breakfast then sat down and started eating his breakfast. The others came out of their rooms dressed and ready to and they walked over to us and Jin titled his head to the side when he noticed that we were eating.