The New Album

I am currently packing my things to go to the airport so I can get on a plane and head to America. The reason why I am heading to America is because I am working on my new album and I have to film the mvs and I managed to make arrangements to film them in America. And the guys aren't coming with me this time which is nice but I'm going to miss them. I finished packing my things and left my room. I said goodbye to the guys and I got into the car and headed to the airport. I got on the plane and we headed to America.

In America....

We have landed in America and we are on our way to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we checked in and headed up to our rooms. Once I was in my room, I started putting my things away and once I finished doing that I laid down in my bed and pulled out my phone and texted the guys to let them know I have safely landed and I made it to the hotel.

Moon: I have safely landed and I am in my hotel room. About to go to bed now.

Jimin: okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Moon: your welcome.

Yoongi: sleep well Moon.

Moon: I will try to.

Namjoon: stay safe while your there in America.

Moon: i will. Dont worry Namjoon.

Jin: dont over work yourself. And make sure to enjoy your time while your away Moon.

Moon: I will Jin.

Hoseok: make sure to take lots of pictures so you can show us what you were up to when you get back.

Moon: I will. Dont you worry. I'll probably be posting a lot of updates on my instagram.

Taehyung: how long will you be gone for again?

Moon: at least two months.

Jungkook: damn. We will definitely miss you a ton.

Moon: I know you guys will. But I better get to sleep now. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Jin: okay. Night Moon.

Moon: night guys.

After sending that message I put my phone down on my side table and plugged it in and I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes. Soon I found myself drifting off into a deep slumber.

The next day....

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned at the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and I rolled over onto my back. I let out a sigh and got up from my bed. I walked into the bathroom and got ready to take a shower. After my shower, I dried off and got dressed. I then did my hair and my makeup. As I was finishing doing my makeup, the doorbell to my hotel room rang. I got up and walked over to the door to answer it. I looked through the peephole and it was some of my staff. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.

"Hey Moon. May we come in?" MayJin asked and I nod my head.

I moved to the side and opened the door fully so they could come in. Once they were inside, I closed the door and walked to the main part of my hotel room. I sat down on the edge of the couch and I asked MayJin to take a picture of me on my phone and she happily did so. After she took the picture she handed me my phone and I thanked her before posting it on my Instagram.