Home Sweet Home

I have landed at the airport and I am just getting my suitcases. Once I had my suitcases I got off the plane and headed to the main part of the airport. As I walked through the airport I had my bodyguards around me to protect me from all of my fans that were here at the airport to see me. I finally reached the car and i got in while one of my bodyguards put my suitcases in the trunk of the car.

At the dorm...

The guys don't know that I am coming back today. They think that I am coming back tomorrow, i told them that because I want to surprise them. It's not that often that i get ot surprise them and if this is one way that i can surprise them then i'm happy with that. i quietly got out of the car and i quietly got my suitcases and I headed up to the door. i waved goodbye to my manager as he drove off. I knocked on the door of the dorm and waited for one of the guys to answer it. Soon enough the door was unlocked and the door opened I smiled at Yoongi and he was in shock. 

"Surprise!" I said with a smile and Yoongi gave me a hug. I hugged him back and soon enough the others came rushing to the door to see who it was and when the saw me they simply stared at me in shock.

"Moon. What are you doing here?" Jin asked me and I giggled.

"What do you think, i'm back and i am here to stay." I said and he gave me a big hug.

"Thank god. Its been a nightmare here without you. I was starting to lose my mind." Jin says as he hugged me and i chuckled.

"They have been giving you a hard time?" I asked and he nods his head.

"Well not all of them. It's mostly been Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung that have been giving me a hard time." he says and I looked at the three of them who were smiling innocently at me.

"Really you three?" i said in disappointment.

"Sorry Moon." Jungkook says.

"Its okay. Anyway, anyone want to watch my MVs with me?" I asked and they all raised their hands and I smiled.

"Good. Let's head to the dance studio while we wait for my manager to upload them to YouTube." I said and they nod their heads.

An hour later....

Its been an hour now since I got back and my manager has uploaded my mvs to my YouTube and now I'm just setting up everything so we can react to them. Once I had everything set up we all sat down on the ground and I opened up YouTube and typed in the first mb which was Wave.

I clicked on the mv and I moved out of the way so the others could see. The guys watched carefully and when they saw me in a bikini on a surfboard in the water they were shocked.

"Damn that is very good SGI." Namjoon says.

"That isn't SGI. I was actually at the beach surfing." I state and they looked at me.

We finished watching the mv and moved onto the next mv. I typed in the name of the song and I clicked on the mv. The song ties into my last song on my last album which would be Boomb and this song is called Do or Die. We watched the mv  and the guys were shocked at the outstanding job of the mv and the visuals. We finished watching the mv and we moved onto the next mv. The next song is called Home Sweet Home.

After we finished watching that mv we moved onto watching the next mv which and the song is called I Remember Everything. I typed in the song name and I clicked on the mv. Now before we watched it I paused and I turned to the guys.

"There is some swearing in this one. Just so your aware and the hole song is in English." I told them and they nod their heads.

I turned back around and unpaused the mv and we watched it. The mv was based around being in the army and I had so much fun working on it and I really enjoyed making it.

Afterwards....

We finished watching the mvs and the guys were speechless. They were in such shock that they didn't know what to say. And that is a good thing. I worked really hard on this mvs and I put a lot of energy into them because of how hard core the choreography for all of them are. Except for Wave. Wave I just surfed and that was a lot of fun. I also got to go swimming with sharks for that one which was a really cool experience.

"That was awesome Moon." Jungkook says and I smiled.

"Thanks Jungkook." I said with a smile.

We turned off the camera and I packed up everything and we left the dance studio and we all went to different rooms of the dorm. I went to my studio and sent my editors the footage and asked them to edit the video and split them up into different videos and upload them to my YouTube. Once I did that I decided to play some Fortnite. I booted up the game and waited for it to load.

Once the game loaded, I immediately joined a solo round. As I sat in my studio playing Fortnite, I was getting win after win after win. I play this game a lot in my free time and I have been getting really good at it. I have a video on my YouTube channel of me playing Fortnite and winning every single time. However, the guys dont think that I always win at solo rounds but Yoongi does. He has sen me play and he has Sen me win like 20 games in a row. Which that is very difficult to do.

The door to my studio opened and in walked Jimin. He closed the door behind him and he walked over to me and sat in my lap. There was just me and one guy left and the guy came out of nowhere and started shooting at me. Thank god I shot him a few times and he died. I was down to a sliver of health.

"Suck that bitch." I mumbled and Jimin looked at me and I smiled innocently at him.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"I'm just playing Fortnite that's all." I replied.

"Are you going to start making dinner soon?" Jimin asked and I nod my head.

"Yes. I was just going to finish this one game I was in and then I would get a start on dinner. And now that i have finished the round, I'll start making dinner." I said and he smiled.

"Ok. Can I help you make dinner?" He asked cutely and I smiled.

"Of course you can Jimin." I said and I closed out of Fortnite and Jimin and I left my studio and headed to the kitchen.

We got to the kitchen and I pulled out everything I need to my hamburgers. I  had Jimin cut some green onions while I mixed the hamburger meat and everything else. Once Jimin finished cutting up the green onions I had him bump them into the mixture of hamburger meat and other things. I then told him to put on a pear of gloves and start mixing so I can get a start on dessert.

After dinner...

It's currently 9:30 pm and the guys and I have finished eating dinner and Jungkook is helping me do the dishes so we all can watch a movie together. And at 10:30 pm I'll be dishing out the cake for our dessert.

Once Jungkook and I finished doing the dishes we headed into the living room and the guys had already picked out a movie for us all to watch. And they picked Avengers Endgame. Jungkook and I sat down on the couch and we started watching the movie.

After the movie....

We have finally finished the movie and its like 12:32 in the morning and we have a long day ahead of us today so we all decided that it was best for us to go to bed. We said goodnight to each other and headed to our own bedrooms. Since Jimin and I are married we share my room since it's bigger than his and he shared it with Yoongi. So its only far that Jimin moved all his things into my room so Yoongi can have the room to himself.  Jimin got changed into his pj's meanwhile I just took off my shirt and put on a pear of gym shorts and climbed in to bed. I turned off my lamp and Jimin climbed into bed and laid down beside me. He to turned off his lamp and wrapped his arm around me and we went to sleep.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The reason why its named what it is, is because when I was thinking about what I should call it, I was listening to the rock song Home Sweet Home.  Comment below if you know who the song is by. Its by a very famous rock band that your parents might know depending on how old they are.