The Meeting

6:00 AM....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone going off. I let out a groan and turned it off. I rolled over onto my back and to my surprise Jimin was wide away as he playing video games on his laptop. He smiled to me when he noticed that I was awake.

"Morning baby." He says with a smile.

"Morning babe." I replied.

"Why are you up at this hour shouldn't you be sleeping?" He asked and I giggled.

"Sadly today I can't sleep in like I was hoping to do. I have to go meet up with some people to talk about something very important." I told him and he looked at me.

"And what may this important thing be?" Jimin says.

"Something in which I can not tell you about just yet." I told him and he pouted.

"Oh alright. If you say so Moon. " He smiled.

I got up out of bed and for ready. After my shower I dried off and got dressed.

Once I finished getting dressed I gave Jimin a hug and a kiss then I left the hotel and went to meet up with the guys

Once I finished getting dressed I gave Jimin a hug and a kiss then I left the hotel and went to meet up with the guys. I got the café and I parked my sports bike. I took off my helmet and I went to get an ice cream cone from the ice cream shop across the street from me.

At the coffee shop...

I walked into the shop and the guy behind the counter smiled to me.

"Hello there! And welcome to LA's Ice Cream Shop. What can I get for you?" He says.

"Can I please get two scoops of chocolate ice cream on a waffle cone." I replied and he nods his head.

"That will be $4.15 please Miss." He smiled and I took out my wallet. I pulled my debit card out if my wallet and paid for my ice cream.

Once I had my ice cream I thanked the young boy and gave him a tip then I left the ice cream shop. I went back over to my sports bike and leaned up against it. As I waited for the guys to get here I licked my ice cream and listened to my music. Suddenly my phone started to ring and I looked at who it was and it was Jin. I sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Moon where the hell are you?" He asked.

"Didn't Jimin tell you?" I replied.

"Tell me what?" He says.

"I left to meet up with some friends of mine to talk about something important." I told him.

"No he didn't." Jin states.

"Well that's where I've gone." I responded.

"Oh. You had me worried.  Jungkook told me he saw you leaving as he got ready to go to the amusement park with the others and myself." He tells me.