Album release!

I was getting ready newest album release stream when Jimin came into the room. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me putting his cold ass hands on my bare stomach.

"Jeese your hands are kind ice cubes." I said.

"Oh are they now. Good. That's what I was going for when I stuck them in the freezer." he replied.

"Why you little butter nugget. You meant to do this. Didn't you." I state.

"Yes I did. Cuz I know just how much you LOVE cold hands touching you Moon." He says and started to kiss my neck.

"You've been a very naughty boy all day today. And I guess I'll have to punish you when I get back from the stream for my newest album." I told him.

"I can't wait to be punished. What is my punishment gonna be?" he asked.

"Just wait and find out Jimin. Now if you don't mind I have to finish getting ready." I state he nods and let's go of me. He leaves the room shutting the door behind him as he left. I turned around and picked up my shirt and put it on before putting in my piercings.

After I finished putting in my piercings I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself. I took out my phone and took a picture for my Instagram of course.

Getting ready to head to the live stream for my newest album

Getting ready to head to the live stream for my newest album. It will live on YouTube.

Once I posted that I got my bike keys and my mini backpack and headed downstairs to the front door. I said bye to the others and left for the stream.

Time skip.

I got to the place, parked and headed straight inside. I went to the set for the stream and sat down in my chair. I was given the cue cards for me to read off of and then they started to count down from five and when they hit one the pointed to my to let me know I was live.

"Hey guys thank you all for tuning in to watch this and I couldn't be happier. Now as you all know my album We'll Always Love you will be released in 4 hours and just like all my other albums I will be talking a little bit more about it and the songs in it." I said.

"Now let's get started. First what inspired me to call the album what it is. Well I was inspired by the my relationships and my family for the name. Now I am bisexual and at first when I told my friends and family that they didn't know what to do but eventually they accepted me. But at the time when I told them I was so worried that they wouldn't love me or see me as the same person, thankfully they still love me and they still see me as the same person before I told them." I state.

"What is the story of Love Shot. Well that one is complex. It's about how I fell for my one friend who I won't say their name but um she is very beautiful and very caring. I had a crush on her for some time and I was already dating someone but I wasn't happy in the relationship I was in. I found out that my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me and I was so upset I broke up with him and I went to my her house to tell what had happened. She let me stay at her place and I ended up telling her that I had a crush on her. Now I didn't like she liked me back in that way but she did and so we did something's that we shouldnt have and ended up dating each other." I said.