Important Announcement

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I last updated this book but I have been very busy. Luckily, I have some good news!

I have officially started my last year of school! This means, come June, I will be able to focus my attention here and work on this book! And I am not saying I haven't been trying to work on it. I just haven't been able to find the motivation to.

And I will admit, recently I have been down in the dumps and I just haven't been myself. Every day I get up in the morning and I force myself to put on this fake smile and pretend like I am happy when I am not.

I try so hard to try and find things I can be happy about and most of the time, I do find something that I can be happy about but then suddenly I am back to being super sad and don't feel like doing anything. And I am doing my best to change that, but I just can't seem to change it. So I hope you all can forgive me for being M.I.A, this past year.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to share my work with you guys and I feel so bad for not updating but I need to focus on my mental health and get that sorted out first before I can continue to write this book so I hope you can all forgive me.

I love you all and appreciate all of the support you've been giving me. It means a lot to me. I never thought that something like this would ever happen to me and I am so grateful for this and I wouldn't want to change it for the world.

I love you all and I hope to be able to come back to this soon!! And again, I am deeply sorry but this is for the best!

Until I see you all again!!!

Remember, you nice keep going!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜