𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Not proof read 🌝🔫
Don't bully me 🌚🔪
This is a long one so get comfy 🥰

"I want you to be able to trust me." He said this so lightly I barely understood it.

Bold of him to speak about trust.

Rhiya's POV
I slowly opened my eyes, as if I was just waking up from the best nap ever.

"Hey baby." He whispered.

"Hii." I slightly dragged out the i in hi as I stretched my arms. I turned on my side to face him and he sat on the ground.

Mattia pushed some hair out my face, then rested his hand on my cheek.

"I missed you." He smiled.

"Yeah?" He nodded and pulled me into a kiss. When we pulled away I gave him a soft smile.

"What was she talking about?" I ask as I start playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Who-"

"Don't. Please, just tell me what's up." I dropped his hand and locked eyes with him.

"The texts." He stated. It was obvious I wasn't sure about what he meant. "Those texts I got about you and Jayden."

"She's the one who sent those?" He nodded and I felt bad for thinking what I thought before... but then that feeling went away. "Why was she here?"

"She was gonna tell me why she did it." He shrugged. I fully sat up and looked down at him. "I was out anyway- why were you in my room?"

"I was sleeping, I thought you were too. So did you meet up with her and bring her back here? All because you wanted to know why?"

"I was out, she found me to tell me and-"

"But why would she tell you?" At this point I was most definitely upset with him. "Mattia none of what you're saying is adding up." I grabbed my shoes and sat them next to me. Mattia pushed them onto the ground and sat next to me.

"So what are you trying to say?" He asked. "You think I was gonna sleep with her or something?"

"Yeah, maybe I do." I don't really think he would do that, but that's what it sounded like.

"Why the fuck would I do that?!" I reached for me shoes and he moved my hand away. "Are you serious right now?"

"Mattia, I've had a bad day today and you're not helping-"

"I'm not helping? Lying to me this morning didn't help my day. Why was your day so bad? Where did you go Rhiya?"

"I went to see my mom I said that-"

"What did you help her with?" He looked dead at me, awaiting an answer. I just couldn't seem to come up with anything, but it didn't seem like he cared. He was eagerly waiting for any answer I would give him.

"Her... her hair-"

"Her hair?" He intervened. "Yeah? You helped her with her hair? Well since we're both lying let me add on to it. I called up Ora, I picked her up, and brought her back here so we could sleep together because my extremely trusting girlfriend is so horrible that I need to cheat on her for absolutely no reason-"

"Tia stop-"

"So yeah, I decided to let her suck me off because of one little lie, because last night when my girlfriend was getting drunk and telling me she loved me, I had the urge to just break her heart the next morning because of how fucking selfish and ignorant she is-" I cut him off by letting my palm come in contact with his cheek. Hard.