𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Sexy chapter ahead, you're welcome.

not proof read 💔

Rhiya's POV

"I love you too."

He closed the small space between us, connecting our lips. This didn't last long, though, because I pushed him into the foam pit. I'm not strong enough to push him down, but I pushed him off-balance, which made him fall off of the edge.

He struggled to get out, then stuck his hand out to me. "Pull me out." I decided to help him, after all, he did pull out of me, so why not return the favor?

I gave him my hand to grab, and he pulled me right down with him.

"Wow." I threw a foam block at Mattia's head, causing him to throw one back. We started pegging the foam cubes at each other, and one of the corners hit Mattia in the eye.

"Fuck!" He held his palm over his eye.

"There's kids here! Shut up." I made my way closer to him, which was really difficult, but I managed. "Lemme see." I moved his hand and looked at his eye. Nothing. "You're fine."

I grabbed the edge of the foam pit and pulled myself out of it. "You need help?" I offered. He shook his head no, so I made my way over to the swing acrobatics thingy. I wanted to try to get to the other side without touching the ground, which was basically the whole point.

I grabbed the two sides, and placed one foot onto the fabric.

Okay, if I die, then I just want to thank my musical idols. These include- no, stop stalling Ry.

Okay, easy, one foot in front of the other.

I slowly began putting my other foot onto the fabric, I'm almost ther-

"Rhiya!- Oh my god!!" Whoever called my name snapped me out of focus, so when I stepped down, my foot slipped, bringing my whole body down to the hard mats. My back scratched against the small "wall" when I fell into the space. Specifically, against the silver metal lining.

Some red headed girl, and a guy with blue-dyed hair hovered over me. "Can we get a picture?!" My other foot was still caught in the fabric, so I went to untangle it, and my back started burning.

The spot wasn't big, I could tell, but it hurt so bad. I'm never wearing a low-cut shirt ever again in my entire life. My stomach also started hurting, my cramps were out of control.

The girl helped me get my foot out of the "swing".

"Thank you." I sighed. "And uh, sure. Sit down, we can take it here I guess." I laughed.

The girl and boy sat on either side of me, and took a few pictures. The girl squealed in excitement, and left the area.

"Do you need help? You know, getting up. That fall seemed like it hurt." The boy asked, seeming pretty shy to even ask.

"Can you just help me up please?" The boy nodded, then stood up and reached out his hands to me. He pulled me up and I felt instant pain in my back. I could handle it, but it still hurt like a burn of some sort. I pulled my shirt downwards since it slid up. "Thank you."

"No problem Rhiya." He gave me a small smile, which went away when the redhead began calling for him. "Nice meeting you!" He left before I could respond to him, and I pulled myself up onto the trampolines.

"Who was that babe?" Tia asked me. He sat down next to me and let his feet dangle off of the edge of the floor.

"They wanted a picture." I sighed.