𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Suddenly it's October 👁

Also, for the sake of the story, pretend Vic didn't wear a black and white cheerleader costume for Halloween cause she just ruined my story 😡🙄

New Jersey, The Next Day

Rhiya's POV
"You wanna do couples costumes?" I ask, repeating his suggestion.

"Yeah. I could be a vampire and you can be my sexy victim."

"None of that sounds sexy."

"Just dress nice, and we'll add some fake blood- Wait no! Be a vampire cheerleader!"

"A cheerleader? Really-"

"Yes! Imma get the fit real quick and some extra fangs at the store. Ight I'll call you later Ry, bye!"

"Mattia wait-" He made a kissy-face through the FaceTime call before hanging up.

I guess I'm gonna be a cheerleader.

I checked my phone for the time, 10:47 am. Next, I got a text from Mattia, asking if I wanted to come with. Of course I said yes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why is it so... short?" I asked looking at the skirt.

"Cause it's a cheerleader skirt, duh. You wanna tight one or a loose one? I think you should get a tight one."

"It depends on what I find." I shrugged. We split up and walked around the little store. I was looking for something pretty cheap so I could put fake blood on it or something.

Not long after browsing the outfits, I found the perfect one. The skirt was really cute too, but I could tell it was fitted. I'll just try it on and see how it looks I guess.

My eyes quickly skimmed around, trying to search out Mattia. I didn't see him, but I just shrugged it off and made my way to the fitting room.

After I put the outfit on, I noticed how comfortable and well it fitted me. I really wanted this one, but the skirt was pretty short unless I pulled it down to my hips. Except, when I did that my stomach was showing. I know that's how it's supposed to be, because the top was cropped, but that's not how I wanted it.

I walked out of the changing room with the outfit to see if I could find Mattia anywhere, but then I heard him arguing with someone. I made my way towards the front desk and saw him arguing with the worker.

"That doesn't make any sense. What if they don't fit me? I can't return them?!" Mattia asked.

"No, sir, they're fake teeth. They go in your mouth, that's unsanitary."

"Well then I'll sanitize them-"

"It doesn't work like that sir."

"That's dumb, so you want me to spend ten dollars on fangs that may or may not fit me? And I can't return them? What if I just try them on now and then if I don't like them I don't get them."

"No, you can't do that." The worker explained. "We can't restock them if you try them on, so you would have to pay, and if you don't like them you can't return them. Once again, it's unsanitary-"

"Fuck this-"

"Mattia, Stop." I interrupted.

"He won't let me get the- oh." He looked down at my outfit. "Yeah, that's the one."

"Shut up, what's going on here?"

"If the teeth don't fit I can't return them." Mattia explained.